+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP- still waiting for the result

viel

Aug 24, 2009
Hi everyone. Just want to share about my application as Provincial Nominee-Alberta. My sponsor submit my application last November 2008 in Canada. I got my file number ( I don't know exactly the date because it was addressed to my sponsor). Last June 23,2009, my sponsor got a letter saying that I need to submit IELTS certificate. I was given 90 days. I took the exam and send the result to AINP on September 7,2009 through courier. As I track the package, it says that it was received on September 9,2009. After that, I nor my sponsor did not receive any updates about my application.

So now my questions are:
1. Since there were changes in the assessment of AINP family stream on September 14, 2009, does my will be assessed based on the previous criteria?
2. Until now I did not receive any feedback, is it alright that I will call the immigration to follow-up the status of my application?
3. Does the processing time frame will start upon receiving the file number or upon completing the requested additional documents or from the time I send my application?

Please do help me. My sponsor keep on asking me if I received any letter or updates. He said the result will be send to the applicant and not to the sponsor. They keep on asking because my cousin who is temporarily working in canada who applied as Provincial Nominee and send his application a week later after my sponsor send mine( but we don't have the same sponsor) receives the result on May 2010. What shall I do coz until now I did not receive any result? Can I ask the status of my application here in the immigration in the place where I am staying now( my application was submitted by my sponsor in canada not here in the place where I am staying now) or I will call the immigration in Alberta?

Please do answer my questions.

Thanks

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

You should not be effected by Sept 2009 rules as your application is before that... I am oct 2008 applicant and got the nomination in march 2010. I got file number in april 2009.

the AINP people will correspond with the sponsor and not the applicant. when did your sponsor got the file number?.

you can write to

"Family Stream" <family.stream @ gov.ab.ca>,

and they will reply to you...

good luck.

viel said:
Hi everyone. Just want to share about my application as Provincial Nominee-Alberta. My sponsor submit my application last November 2008 in Canada. I got my file number ( I don't know exactly the date because it was addressed to my sponsor). Last June 23,2009, my sponsor got a letter saying that I need to submit IELTS certificate. I was given 90 days. I took the exam and send the result to AINP on September 7,2009 through courier. As I track the package, it says that it was received on September 9,2009. After that, I nor my sponsor did not receive any updates about my application.

So now my questions are:
1. Since there were changes in the assessment of AINP family stream on September 14, 2009, does my will be assessed based on the previous criteria?
2. Until now I did not receive any feedback, is it alright that I will call the immigration to follow-up the status of my application?
3. Does the processing time frame will start upon receiving the file number or upon completing the requested additional documents or from the time I send my application?

Please do help me. My sponsor keep on asking me if I received any letter or updates. He said the result will be send to the applicant and not to the sponsor. They keep on asking because my cousin who is temporarily working in canada who applied as Provincial Nominee and send his application a week later after my sponsor send mine( but we don't have the same sponsor) receives the result on May 2010. What shall I do coz until now I did not receive any result? Can I ask the status of my application here in the immigration in the place where I am staying now( my application was submitted by my sponsor in canada not here in the place where I am staying now) or I will call the immigration in Alberta?

Please do answer my questions.

Thanks