+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Skilled Worker Category help!!

sashimaro

Sep 7, 2013
Hi there,

I supporsed to apply PR under CEC but unfortunatelly NOC6311(food service supervisour) is lo longer accepted..

so i am wonderling, can I apply right way after I got a full-time job as food service supervisour in alberta?
No need any working experience?
Do i need to get LMO?

My PGWP will expire July 2014...
Do you think this is enough time to move Alberta soon and apply for AINP? Im now staying in Ontario.

Please give some advice..

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
Same thing happened to me. First I am thinking of OPNP if i can go through all the process. As I am currently working as a food service supervisor.

sashimaro

Sep 7, 2013
OPNP is eligible for you? I am not sure about it..
If you have any info could you please share with me?

Also i am keep waiting some advice towards AINP.

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gagan292 said:
Same thing happened to me. First I am thinking of OPNP if i can go through all the process. As I am currently working as a food service supervisor.
Hi Gagan

I'm also in the same situation with NOC 6212 food service supervisor. What do u mean OPNP, are u referring to the employer stream program which will end this Nov 28 or that's something else? If you ever get into the process please share your inputs.

Thanks.

dudedesi

May 6, 2013
Hi All

looks like I'm almost in similar situation with a different profession and coz CEC screwed all us over so now I am planning to move out west ... I'll appreciate if any of you can help me figure out where to move B.C. or ALBERTA ??
I have a PG from Ontario and have another 1.5 yrs of PGWP ...

Thanks