+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP rapes again. processing times become almost a year.

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
mannual said:
same happened to me. someone said CEC IS put it back again this six profession on nov 1st this year is that true? ???
are you AINP applicant as well ?

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paulgovas said:
I am doing accounting/bookkeeper after having a two year diploma in accounting. CEC blocked that NOC as ineligible. My bad luck or accounting/bookkeeping professional bad luck. I have no idea why they put this profession as ineligible for CEC.
That's unfortunate. :(

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paulgovas said:
are you AINP applicant as well ?
yah Nov 27th applicant I about to submit application under CEC LAST nov suddenly the rules came on effect.
just wait little bit more we ll get it.

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
mannual said:
New processing time again :eek:
You may be still good because you applied in Nov and the processing time for Nov is still not bad. I am completely done because my AOR on Feb 5 which new processing time is around 18 months- a year of wait from now.
Do you think NOC 1231 would be eligible in express entry program?

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paulgovas said:
You may be still good because you applied in Nov and the processing time for Nov is still not bad. I am completely done because my AOR on Feb 5 which new processing time is around 18 months- a year of wait from now.
i think waiting for the 2015 Express Entry program is not sure
Express Entry will be a two-stage process which will require you to obtain an "Invitation to Apply" from Citizenship and Immigration Canada before you are eligible to apply for Permanent Residence .What I Know So Far:Citizenship and Immigration Canada has not yet released full and detailed information about how exactly Express Entry will work, but i know this much,
A . Candidates will first apply online to enter the general "pool" of candidates. An individual will have a profile created online that will be accessible to eligible Canadian employers as well as CIC.

B. Canadian employers who have successfully secured a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment can select candidates from the online pool and issue them an "Invitation to Apply."

C. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will also issue "Invitation to Apply"s to those who are in particular demand in Canada. Who will be selected will change frequently based on Canada's immediate labour needs.

D. Once an "Invitation to Apply" has been issued, successful candidates will have 60 days to make an application for Permanent Residence to CIC.

How it will be implemented is anyone's guess right now, but I suspect that the birthing process will be painful for many.

hurd

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paulgovas said:
I think the processing time starts counting since the day they received the application, not since you got the AOR.

disappointed10

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Med's Done....
13-12-2014
Passport Req..
august 19 2015
Hi just wanna ask, if u got ur ainp nomination and apply to CIC it says it will take a 12 months to process, will u be able to appyl for a new work permit even you already had four year maximum ??

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
disappointed10 said:
Hi just wanna ask, if u got ur ainp nomination and apply to CIC it says it will take a 12 months to process, will u be able to appyl for a new work permit even you already had four year maximum ??
See the exception:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-who-eligible/four-year-maximum.asp?s=2

Exceptions
When you work in one of the occupations or categories listed below, the time you work in Canada is still counted toward your four-year maximum.

It is only when you apply for a work permit that these exceptions become relevant. An officer may issue a work permit to you if you have a job offer in one of these occupations/categories, even if you have already worked in Canada for four years.

These categories or occupations are the exceptions for which a work permit can exceed the four-year limit:

- NOC O and A (including spouses/dependants of these skilled temporary foreign workers)
- LMO-exempt jobs under
- International agreements
- Canadian interests
- Self-support
- Humanitarian reasons
- Jobs that do not need a work permit
- Permanent resident applicants who have received a positive selection decision or approval in principle
- Provincial nominees applying for an employer-specific work permit

Any work done while studying in Canada on a full-time basis does not count toward your four-year maximum.

.../hth

disappointed10

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Med's Done....
13-12-2014
Passport Req..
august 19 2015
Im still confused :/ my friend is just asking me

iammikeywithy

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2014
AOR Received.
July 8 2014
Med's Request
July 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
july 28, 2014
I just want to know if I can apply for AINP under semi skilled category pilot project as food counter attendant or food counter supervisor?

Mrs. PR

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Just an update:

My application was received: Nov 21, 2013
File # Received on: Dec 17, 2014
Email received asking for additional forms on Sept 12, 2014
Submitted the requested forms on Sept 13, 2014

Hoping for Nomination SOON!!! Stay Positive

My only question is, I had also sent my updated IMM5669 as I found out that the form I submitted originally is filled incorrectly and submitted additional info about my personal history which is I believe some of them are not included on the first sheet I had attached. I had explained on my email to the reason why I re submitted. Do u think Ill have problem or issues with it?

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not again over and over again..They update website everything same only 2014 they change 2015

maserati_elva

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
divixixi said:
:( :(
This is very bad. and ainp office knows that there is a lot of applications
they should speed up the processing time, not make it longer!~

we are stilling waiting for the AINP,
Im losing patience.
what about give up?

I'm already lost my patience since I submitted it on last March...