+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Provincial Interest letter

Raviraj

Jun 21, 2019
Hi,

I have received Provincial/Territorial Interest letter from Alberta on May 2nd 2019 and I have sent all the required documents which they have received on May 30th 2019 as per the acknowledgement from DHL.
Till date I haven't received any email or AINP file number from them.
Can anyone throw some light on how AINP works, their time frames and any point of contact or correspondence so that we understand what's happening.
Kindly suggest if anything needed to be done further.
Thanks and regards,
Raviraj

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Hi,

I have received Provincial/Territorial Interest letter from Alberta on May 2nd 2019 and I have sent all the required documents which they have received on May 30th 2019 as per the acknowledgement from DHL.
Can anyone throw some light on how AINP works, their time frames and any point of contact or correspondence so that we understand what's happening.
Thanks and regards,
Raviraj
Hi what was crs score it would be really helpful to know

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Hi,

Thanks and regards,
Raviraj
Can u help me out when u received NOI from Albertaregarding the documents.
What documents do they need like, I am an outlander.
Do they require proof of funds.
Also do they require pay statements. Actually here in India my employer doesn't have any pay statements so a bit confused.

Plz do guide.

Raviraj

Jun 21, 2019
Also do they require pay statements. Actually here in India my employer doesn't have any pay statements so a bit confused.

Plz do guide.
Hi, I r3cei

Plz do guide.
Hi,
I received the NOI on 2nd May.
Documents delivered to them on 30th May.
No proof of funds required now. It is required when you apply for PR after receiving 600 points of PNP.
Your employer Appointment letter, Reference letter is needed. The reference letter must contain your hours of work and gross salary annually.
I am also from India.
What is your NOC?
Regards,

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Hi, I r3cei

Hi,
I received the NOI on 2nd May.
Documents delivered to them on 30th May.
No proof of funds required now. It is required when you apply for PR after receiving 600 points of PNP.
Your employer Appointment letter, Reference letter is needed. The reference letter must contain your hours of work and gross salary annually.
I am also from India.
What is your NOC?
Regards,
Hi my NOC is 1311 and have a sibling in Alberta what do u think r the chances of getting an NOI also what was your NoC and crs score and after how many month from entering EE you received NOI

lmrgk

Jan 22, 2020
Hi,

Thanks and regards,
Raviraj
hello
could u tell me when did u create your express entry profile?
Do you get nomination now?