+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP: preparing for reopening in Jan 2016

yvonne_aiu

Dec 5, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have decided to apply AINP by myself, I have tons of questions, please help me out thanks.

Here are some background info:

1. I just graduated in August 2015 from University of Alberta, still waiting for my post grad work permit, hopefully it will be ready by January 2016.
2. I am working as quality assurance technician in a company produce bottled water

So here are the questions
1. I have been looking through the AINP website, it seems like I am quality for "Strategic Recruitment Stream, Post-Graduate Worker Category" and I am NOC B?

2. I graduated, but I can't have my degree until June 2016 the convocation. Therefore, what other documents could I use instead of the degree? Maybe a letter from the faculty?

3. Based on the checklist, I need to take language exam like IELTS?

Thank you so much

Yvonne

LC1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Here is some answers I can provide. It is based purely on my opinion.

1. You need to apply AINP ASAP (that means in Jan 27 2016) as there is a huge volume.
2. Apply under SRS - Post-grad-worker cat. Skill B, NOC 2211
3. You DO NOT need to take IELTS or any English test.
4. You need to get a faulty letter to prove that you have earned the degree.
5. You need to get a employment verification letter from HR.
6. You need to START NOW.

And I don't understand why you are not getting your degree in 2015. You might enclose an explanation letter along with your application to AINP in case any confusion risen up slowing down your application process.

yvonne_aiu

Dec 5, 2015
Thank you so much for the info.

I know there are still a lot of application forms I need to fill out, I guess now AINP is closed, all those forms are not averrable now?

One more questions, once I have all the docs ready, I just go mycic to open an application just like the visa applications?

Thanks,
Yvonne

LC1990 said:
Here is some answers I can provide. It is based purely on my opinion.

1. You need to apply AINP ASAP (that means in Jan 27 2016) as there is a huge volume.
2. Apply under SRS - Post-grad-worker cat. Skill B, NOC 2211
3. You DO NOT need to take IELTS or any English test.
4. You need to get a faulty letter to prove that you have earned the degree.
5. You need to get a employment verification letter from HR.
6. You need to START NOW.

And I don't understand why you are not getting your degree in 2015. You might enclose an explanation letter along with your application to AINP in case any confusion risen up slowing down your application process.

LC1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
yvonne_aiu said:
Thank you so much for the info.

I know there are still a lot of application forms I need to fill out, I guess now AINP is closed, all those forms are not averrable now?

One more questions, once I have all the docs ready, I just go mycic to open an application just like the visa applications?

Thanks,
Yvonne

No. You need to print all docs and send them to CIO.

season

Feb 18, 2013
Hai,

Kindly inform either AINP accept application without job offer letter and if in which occupations any idea? The website is not working now a days?

abdhabi

Nov 5, 2014
Hello Guys,

Where can i find the eligibility requirements for AINP?

I have searched their website but couldnt found the necessary information.

Thanks,
Shoaib

yvonne_aiu

Dec 5, 2015
Hi Shoaib,

You could search AINP, on the website look under permanent immigration on the left side

abdhabi said:
Hello Guys,

Where can i find the eligibility requirements for AINP?

I have searched their website but couldnt found the necessary information.

Thanks,
Shoaib

ksenya

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can't find aplication forms.. Is it because it's closed before January 27? Thanks