+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP oct 2013 PR tracking

eastweiming

Jun 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those who got PPR email, can you let me know what does CIC ask for besides passport? such as photo so I can get them prepared.
Thank you

Phil4712

Oct 22, 2013
bqur92 said:
Hey guys,
My status changed to "In process" in March 2014 but didn't change since.....any idea why? I am anxiously waiting for DM.
Thanks
Same here, mine changed to In Process at the beginning of April 2014.

Which category did you apply through AINP? Do you have any medical problems?

I'm starting to think it's because I had cancer. However, it's been 8 years and I am healthy now, and it wasn't even serious to begin with...but I wonder if CIC is being picky because of that.

bqur92

Jul 12, 2014
Phil4712 said:
Same here, mine changed to In Process at the beginning of April 2014.

Which category did you apply through AINP? Do you have any medical problems?

I'm starting to think it's because I had cancer. However, it's been 8 years and I am healthy now, and it wasn't even serious to begin with...but I wonder if CIC is being picky because of that.
Hi...I applied through the employer driven post-graduate category. No, I don't have any medical issues (grateful to God for that). I emailed CIC nearly a month ago regarding this and haven't received a response yet.... :(

vis1

Jul 29, 2012
mozeage said:
So, 8 weeks to the damn thing...you guys think it is hapenning this week?
Don't assume they have to send something within 8 weeks. Some of us have been waiting for longer.

Phil4712

Oct 22, 2013
bqur92 said:
Hi...I applied through the employer driven post-graduate category. No, I don't have any medical issues (grateful to God for that). I emailed CIC nearly a month ago regarding this and haven't received a response yet.... :(
Same category I applied through. I wonder if this category takes longer for them to process for some reason?

And it just sucks so much that it's taking so long, because I can't wait to quit my job and do something else...

sk123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sask143 said:
Guys, I just sent the MP of my region an email. Hope I can get some positive response later.

SK123

Let me know what mp says
Please see your inbox. I sent a message to you.

sk123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, I just got an email back from MP.

"I spoke to an immigration official who confirmed your application has been approved as of May 13th. He said the next step is for the visa to be printed in Ottawa. There is nothing in his records to indicate why there should be a delay so it should be completed and sent to you any day now.

If you haven’t got it within a couple of weeks, we can check again and make a further inquiry to get an answer to why it is taking so long."

This seems to be a sample. I remembered someone here getting the similar thing too. I dont know how long I still need to wait.

Anyone gets anything now?

angel0912

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-08-2013
Nomination.....
05-09-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-07-2014
Send the MP an email too yesterday I haven't heard from them which is odd because they are usually so prompt in answering inquiries. I too can't wait anymore I have job offers I want to grab but can't until I have my papers. This is really frustrating me it's like my future is in a halt because of this delay.

utopie

Dec 14, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
Nomination.....
11-09-2013
AOR Received.
30-10-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
30-10-2013
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-12-2013
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
24-07-2014 (decision made: April 15, 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
1-09-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
sk123 said:

"I spoke to an immigration official who confirmed your application has been approved as of May 13th. He said the next step is for the visa to be printed in Ottawa. There is nothing in his records to indicate why there should be a delay so it should be completed and sent to you any day now.

If you haven't got it within a couple of weeks, we can check again and make a further inquiry to get an answer to why it is taking so long."

This seems to be a sample. I remembered someone here getting the similar thing too. I dont know how long I still need to wait.

That is exactly what my MP told me. And it's been well over 2 weeks since she contacted them. I am royally pissed :mad:

panku_2308

Jun 5, 2014
Last week (9 July) I have sent all requested documents by CIC to change my marital status. Got married while my application was in process.

how much time it will take to hear any updates from CIC on this change.. ?

saint_noel

Oct 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sk123 said:

If you haven't got it within a couple of weeks, we can check again and make a further inquiry to get an answer to why it is taking so long."

atleast thats a good news..i will also send my MP a letter to inquire..lets be patient guys..it will come just beleive and pray..