+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP noi April 15,2019

jaswalia72

Apr 17, 2019
Hi.
I received my NOI for AINP on april 15. and i replied with a copy of NOI leter and my EE profile no.
they have replied with a checklist and application form.
for reference letter it has asked for more information like
education required
skills and knowledge necessary for duties
work experience required
But my previous employer would not include any such information in the letter no matter what
has anyone been in the same situation.
please, discuss it with me thanks.

Karthik82

Mar 31, 2015
Hi.
I received my NOI for AINP on april 15. and i replied with a copy of NOI leter and my EE profile no.
education required
work experience required
But my previous employer would not include any such information in the letter no matter what
Hmm.i am.in the same situation but going to send it with the info that I have.let see. Regards Karthik

Karthik82

Mar 31, 2015
If you are talking about Schedule 4 - Economic classes - Provincial Nominee form , for Which Provincial Government has nominated you, it is Alberta and Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program - Express Entry
@ashv @Karthik82 for Imm 0008 form what did you fill for category you are applying for like Canadian experience class or provincial nominee.
Please help thanks.

meeta.s09

Mar 22, 2019
Hi.
education required
work experience required
Hello Jaswalia,
I was in the same shoes. A lot of MNC's do not mention all these required details in their letter. You can provide other documents to support the information they require. I added my offer letter, salary revision letter, pay slips, and finals settlement and resignation acceptance letters. Hope it helps.

nikskapoor

May 7, 2019
Did anybody received nomination from AINP for April NOIs? Please let me know I am waiting for mine and it has been 20 days since they have received my document package