+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP International Graduate Category. Need help guys!!!

needPermit

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-05-2016
Doc's Request.
07-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-013-2017
Hey Guys,
I have some questions I was hoping if you could answer related to the Alberta's PNP program - International Graduate Category. I have the checklist, but there are some things I am confused about.

1. One of the requirements is the Employment contract. I have my original offer letter signed by the employer and me, so that's good. Then another requirement is the job description which they want on the company letterhead. I can get that too, but does it also need to be signed??

2. Wherever it says, "Attach Copy", are all these copies need to certified or notarized?

3. What if I change positions, but remain with the same company? I could be moving to a different role under a different manager but it is within the same company. I will not be moving to a new employer, just a different manager and my NOC won't change.

Thanks for your help guys. Any input from you is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
needPermit

csmba

Jan 24, 2015
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2015
needPermit said:
Hey Guys,
I have some questions I was hoping if you could answer related to the Alberta's PNP program - International Graduate Category. I have the checklist, but there are some things I am confused about.

1. One of the requirements is the Employment contract. I have my original offer letter signed by the employer and me, so that's good. Then another requirement is the job description which they want on the company letterhead. I can get that too, but does it also need to be signed??

2. Wherever it says, "Attach Copy", are all these copies need to certified or notarized?

3. What if I change positions, but remain with the same company? I could be moving to a different role under a different manager but it is within the same company. I will not be moving to a new employer, just a different manager and my NOC won't change.

Thanks for your help guys. Any input from you is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
needPermit
1. It's more secure to get it signed rather than leave it as it is...
2. Copy means carbon copy...unless it is neither in English nor French...so if it is not in Eng or Fre then you would need have it translated and notarized.
3. You can show it separately, can't you?

2000.01-2000.03 Sales Associate xxxx company
2000.04-2001.03 Store manager xxxx company