+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP IMM 0008 Schedule 4 Economic Classes Provincial Nominee

zhorapata

Apr 11, 2017
Dear all,
I am having problem in filling out IMM 0008 Schedule 4 Economic Classes Provincial Nominees form. I am applying for AINP. In the IMM 0008 Schedule 4 form in question 3 "which provincial government has nominated you?" and question 4 "fund" what I suppose to write, as I am applying for nomination and have not been nominated yet.
Just to let you know that, I am applying for Alberta opportunity stream, postgraduate category. In the document check list, I have not found anywhere mentioning proof of fund which i need to submit.

Is there any application fees related to AINP application?

I really appreciate your response.

Thank you

CelaLopez

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Same here. I'm also filling this one and found the question 3 weird for our case. I understand this section of the form is kinda "generic" as is part of a larger form so maybe, for question 3 the answer is just "None". And for question 4, same stuff...just writing an amount without any sort of proof? Strange. I hope someone who already did this, reply.

Tiaa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Dear all,
I am having problem in filling out IMM 0008 Schedule 4 Economic Classes Provincial Nominees form. I am applying for AINP. In the IMM 0008 Schedule 4 form in question 3 "which provincial government has nominated you?" and question 4 "fund" what I suppose to write, as I am applying for nomination and have not been nominated yet.
Just to let you know that, I am applying for Alberta opportunity stream, postgraduate category. In the document check list, I have not found anywhere mentioning proof of fund which i need to submit.

Is there any application fees related to AINP application?

I really appreciate your response.

Thank you
I don't think there is any fees