Nomination.....
4-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-03-2010
IELTS Request
20-02-2010/Filed
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Thanks, and as per your saying today I sent an email to london office. Lets see how they will respond.

May God help us all.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talalzoni said:
Thanks, and as per your saying today I sent an email to london office. Lets see how they will respond.

May God help us all.
good luck.

talalzoni

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl/Lnd
NOC Code......
Family Stream
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2008
Doc's Request.
4-01-2010
Nomination.....
4-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-03-2010
IELTS Request
20-02-2010/Filed
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Thanks and same to you too.

I sent my query to re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca on December 1. Is it the correct address and how long they will take to answer it.

Thanks in advance

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talalzoni said:
Thanks and same to you too.

I sent my query to re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca on December 1. Is it the correct address and how long they will take to answer it.

Thanks in advance
you can use this

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london

OR

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

talalzoni

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl/Lnd
NOC Code......
Family Stream
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2008
Doc's Request.
4-01-2010
Nomination.....
4-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-03-2010
IELTS Request
20-02-2010/Filed
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
God Bless us all!

Today I have received the following email from CHC London.......... :(

Dear Mr. XXXX,

Please be advised that our office here in London has received your application and your file is currently awaiting review by an Immigration Officer.

Sincerely,

EFL
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Telephone/Telephone 0207 2586600
Facsimile/Telecopieur 0207 2586506
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

Jun 11, 2012
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I also applied under AINP family Stream last september 2008. Our requirements were sent to Edmonton Alberta office in Suite 940 Telus Plaza North Tower. Last March 2010, my sponsor in Edmonton received a letter from them and they were asking for ADDITIONAL INFORMATION/ DOCUMENTS. We sent the needed documents to them also. Since then, there was no reply from them. Recently, just this June 2012, my sponsor received a call from them asking for additional information about my working experience. I am just wondering, If we have a file number, does that mean that I am NOMINATED? If not, what is stated in the Letter of Nomination? After the Nomination Letter, how long do I have to wait before I could process for my medical and get my visa? I have been waiting for 4 years already. I really hope that I could receive feedback from anybody. please........

Thank you..

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent on 28-03-2014, VISA issued 16-06-2014
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
hello, i believed that you will hear from AINP about your nomination within the next 3 week. It's standard procedures that they checked if there's any updates on your application. AFter which u will have to apply again with the federal office, which is another waiting game. depending on how fast the office is able to process your application, which can take another 1 or 2 years

Jun 11, 2012
Thank you so much for replying Kaisin. At least, I get an idea on how things will go from here.
I have several queries in mind: I hope you could bear with me.

1. If the office asks for additional documents, does that guarantee that I will be nominated soon? I tried reading the other posts here, and it seems that they received their letter of Nomination quite quickly as compared to me. I'm just wondering where they passed their application.

2.After receiving the letter of Nomination, which Visa office would be ideal for me to pass my requirements? I'm from the Philippines but I'm currently working in Qatar. I've read some posts that processing in the Philippines is faster? correct?

I really hope that after I get my nomination, things would flow quickly from there. Any suggestions as to how I could avoid any delays for my application?

Thank you in advance!

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
1) if additional documents have been asked it does not guarantee a nomination.
It means that the officer is about to final review your application as it says on the additional documents request.

2) the visa office alloted will depend on your status in qatar i.e. how long you have a valid work visa .
when you apply to cio after nomination you fill the cic forms there you have to mention your preferred visa office............ the cio will determine which visa office you will be alloted.

your case seems to be too old.
it is strange that you have got the additonal documents request twice in march 2010 and now again in june 2012.
when did you actually submit the ainp file month/year?
wonder why you did not follow up after march 2010 update was sent to ainp!!!
usually after the additional documents request is submitted you should expect to hear within a month's time or else you should enquire from ainp
you should count the month from the deadline to submit the additonal info

Jun 11, 2012
Hello SP88

when the office in Alberta where we passed our application called to my aunt who is in Alberta, they asked for additional documents. When my aunt asked them if it will take more than a year, they said that it wouldn't. Right now I'm just crossing my fingers and just praying really hard that all our waiting and patience will be rewarded.

We tried to inquire about our status from their office in Alberta through phone calls or email but they would always say that we could not inquire about our status.

I really hope everything goes well.

Jun 11, 2012
another question SP88, how do you inquire from AINP? I want to check my status also if that's possible. I really need more info about this. You see, i sent all my documents to my aunt who is in Alberta,and she was the one who sent it to the office in Telus plaza North Tower in Alberta. We sent it last September 2008. How did you receive your File number? Was there a letter together with it? Is it through post mail or email? We didn't indicate our email in our application. I really need to know more about the things I will be expecting after I submitted my additional documents. Thank you.

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
ainp sends the file number through regular post
it is a lettter which contins the file number, this should already be with your aunt
if you did not indicate your email address they will contact your aunt through phone and post
it will be your aunt in alberta who will receive all the post
if your aunt has received a request for additonal info the letter will state the deadline by which your aunt should send all the info requested
the deadline is usually one month from the date of issue of such letter by ainp for additional info
if you do not meet the deadline then ainp may close your file, it is mentioned in the above letter
there is no point contacting ainp for status as of now
submit all the additional info to your aunt who will sent it to ainp
then wait atleast a month before making any enquiry
i do not know the process after submitting documents since i am in the same boat as you
usually once additional documents/info is submitted ainp sends a nomination package which will contain all the instructions on how to proceed further

Jun 11, 2012
Hello SP88 I have several queries:

1. We already sent our additional documents this June 2012. It's been a month now. How do I make an inquiry to them? Is it through email or phonecall? Do you know their specific phone number where I could call them and ask? Do they entertain inquiries really? Or if through email, do you know their email address?

2. Another thing, I've seen in another website that the Total AINP processing time from the date your application was received by the AINP is 48 months. Does that mean that from the time AINP receives my application until the time I get my visa is 48 months? I need to clarify this because I sent my application last September 2008, and supposed to be, I'm on my way towards the end because by September 2012, it will be already 48 months (4 years). Oh gosh.

I really need some enlightenment here. I hope all these years we've waited will be rewarded. So help us God..

Thanks in advance for your reply!

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
1. no i am not aware of any specific email or phone on which you (your aunt) can make enquiry regarding the status of the application
so read the additional info request letter and see if you can find any contact or on the website
has the deadline given to you expired and are you counting the one month from the end of deadlline or from the date you submitted the addtional info
please be advised that one month is only a rough guide according to me to make enquiry

2. i am at loss to understand how come you applied in sept 2008 and still waiting? ainp has long processed even may 2009 applicants
anyways regarding the 48 months on the website...... well that may or may not apply to you
since you applied a lot earlier ainp has revised its processing timelines several times
besides if they request additional info i believe they are doing a final review of the application
the 48 months is only to do with issue of nomination and does not include cic processing time at your local visa office

i do not have a definite answer to your query
what is the deadline date of submission on your letter of request for additional info
besides can your aunt trace the numer form which the call was received? that may help

Jun 11, 2012
Hello again SP88, I'm really thankful that you're bearing with me on answering my queries.. I really appreciate that. And, yes, your answers are what I am actually asking about.

As to your question, I'm counting the one month from the day I submitted my additional info. I just spoke with my aunt about asking their office about the submitted additional info. She said that their office already said even before that they do not entertain any calls from Applicants.

Would it be possible that the reason my application was delayed is because I don't have enough professional experience that time I submitted my application? I just graduated when my aunt told me to pass an application to AINP Family Stream. But I read about the qualifications for a candidate in one website called Alberta Canada. Regarding the education and work experience CRITERIA for a Candidate, it is stated this way:

Criteria for a Candidate:

* Show that you or your Spouse/Common-law partner (if applicable) meet minimum criteria for education and RELATED work experience. Either you or your Spouse/Common-law partner must meet BOTH the education and work experience criteria. (So, in this case>> last 2008 when i passed, i just graduated from University on my 2nd major which is nursing. my first major is medical technology. I didn't have any experience in any of those majors.)

* You OR your Spouse/Common-law partner (if applicable) must be able to show completion of a post-secondary diploma or degree program of at least two (2) years in duration.
(In this case>> ">> I have actually two diplomas, with BS in Med TEch and BS Nursing.)

* You ORyour Spouse/Common-law partner (if applicable) must show ONE of the following:

- A minimum of three years of full-time work experience RELATED to the post-secondary education within the past four years
- A minimum of three years of full-time post-secondary school within the past four years
- A combination of three years of full-time work experience and full-time post-secondary school within the past four years. The education and work experience must be related (e.g. an Engineering degree and working as an Engineer).

(In this case >> since its asking for ONE of the following, i can say that i qualify in the second criteria. with minimum of three years of full time post secondary school within the past four years.)

* Show that you or your Spouse/Common-law partner (if applicable) have the following accessible funds in a bank or financial institution:
(iMy aunt already provided proof of funds from her bank account.)

At least CAD $10,000 for the Candidate
CAD $2,000 for each of the Candidate's dependants (spouse or common-law partner and child)
Your Alberta Relative cannot show funds on your behalf.

But recently, they asked about my work experience. So i gave them my work hisotory which included about 1 year and 5 months experience in Med Tech, and 9 months experience in Nursing. would that be enough? If you were to judge on the information that I just gave you, do you think, the possible delay of my application is due to my lack of experience that time ( 2008) when i applied????

This must have given you a headache. But oh well, I'm very desperate for answers at this point of my application.

Thanks to you! I get to feel hopeful... God bless you SP88!