+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP + Express Entry

canimg1

Jan 31, 2017
I am almost ready to submit my Express Entry Application (already have an invitation) - but I got my AINP approved this week.
Can I mention it on existing invite or do i need to create a new profile?

I don't wanna use the 16 month long procedure to apply for PR

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
canimg1 said:
I am almost ready to submit my Express Entry Application (already have an invitation) - but I got my AINP approved this week.

I would submit e-apr and notify AB that you are no more interested in AINP.....this is just one option.....your choice

canimg1

Jan 31, 2017
just let AINP office know , thats it? Because there is an option to mention PNP in Express Entry

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
canimg1 said:

I guess AINP is not accepted in EE anyway. I have similar situation with SINP. I got ITA and SINP same month. I am keeping SINP for back up because its valid up to august 17. If something goes wrong with EE or BOWP I can use SINP to extend my WP and get PR.

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Yes even i think the same ainp is not accepted in express entry....Hope the below will help you....

Many Alberta provincial nominees are asking if they can use their Alberta nomination for Express Entry. An AINP certificate of nomination cannot be used for Express Entry. If you have created an Express Entry profile, do not indicate that you are an Alberta Provincial Nominee...
This is what they have mentioned in their website.

http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/programs-and-forms/AINP-news-archive.aspx

saumil22

Oct 13, 2016
Does anyone knows what is the processing time for AINP for the ones who have studied outside of the province? Thanks

canimg1

Jan 31, 2017
saumil22 said:
Does anyone knows what is the processing time for AINP for the ones who have studied outside of the province? Thanks
I got mine in 6 months, studied in Ontario.