+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ainp express entry stream

saba shoukat

Apr 1, 2019
I received the letter of interest from AINP under express entry stream a month back.... reverted back to them with the required documents....my documents reached alberta yday.... how long would it take me to get a file number and a nomination letter by same
Anyone who applied under EEstream for AINP....Please share your experience
Thanks

Nov 22, 2017
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
I received the letter of interest from AINP under express entry stream a month back.... reverted back to them with the required documents....my documents reached alberta yday.... how long would it take me to get a file number and a nomination letter by same
Thanks

Hi, have you received your file number and nomination?
I got my NOI on 2 March and it was delivered to the office on 14 March. I still have no file number.I am starting to get worried. Anyone in the same situation?

saba shoukat

Apr 1, 2019
Dont worry
There are quite a few who didnt receive their file numbers.... many are waiting....have to wait...would take anywhere between 2-3 mnths may be fr them to respond....goodluck
However if u skim through threads u might find some who have even got their file numbers.... so wait is all v gotta do...it will come sooner or later!

Nov 22, 2017
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Dont worry
There are quite a few who didnt receive their file numbers.... many are waiting....have to wait...would take anywhere between 2-3 mnths may be fr them to respond....goodluck
However if u skim through threads u might find some who have even got their file numbers.... so wait is all v gotta do...it will come sooner or later!
Have your received any response from them?

Asif_1989

May 22, 2019
Hi, have you received your file number and nomination?
I got my NOI on 2 March and it was delivered to the office on 14 March. I still have no file number.I am starting to get worried. Anyone in the same situation?
Hi. Same situation here . It’s been 15 days since they received my documents but no update yet on file number .

Nov 22, 2017
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Hi. Same situation here . It’s been 15 days since they received my documents but no update yet on file number .
Oh, I just noticed a typo. It's not 2 March; it's 2 May (NOI). The docs were sent via DHL on 8 May and delivered on 14 May. So, it's been 9 days now...
Something is telling me to stay calm since Alberta officers have a big influx of applications and we will probably receive our file numbers this week or next. I checked my documents more than 100 times and I hope AINP officer will not need any additional documentation. I don't want to delay my application further.

Asif_1989

May 22, 2019
Oh, I just noticed a typo. It's not 2 March; it's 2 May (NOI). The docs were sent via DHL on 8 May and delivered on 14 May. So, it's been 9 days now...
Something is telling me to stay calm since Alberta officers have a big influx of applications and we will probably receive our file numbers this week or next. I checked my documents more than 100 times and I hope AINP officer will not need any additional documentation. I don't want to delay my application further.
Yes ur right . Alberta has sent 352 NOIs on April 02 & around 150 on may 02 I believe that’s reason for delay. On the documentation part fingers crossed

Reactions: saba shoukat

Asif_1989

May 22, 2019
Thanks
Hi. As per the current processing time it would take a month to get your file number or you may get it earlier based on your NOC. I’m waiting since 15 days but still no update

Nov 22, 2017
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Yes ur right . Alberta has sent 352 NOIs on April 02 & around 150 on may 02 I believe that’s reason for delay. On the documentation part fingers crossed
Please update us when you receive your file number. It would be easier to manage our expectations.
What is your NOC? Mine is 1242.