+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Email received - Submited nomination March 24,2009 2173 NOC

rxv2562

Mar 8, 2009
I applied for AINP under H1B visa holder category for NOC 2173. Today i got a email as follows - From info@gov.ab.ca , i don't think its spam.

Does this mean they are looking at my file ? :)

AINP US Visa Holder Category Applicants

Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.

If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer send us a copy of the offer along with the job description. Click here

A job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.

Download our Websites for Alberta Job Seekers document to assist you in finding a job in Alberta.

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
It would be nice if you read the existing topics(we are already discussing this.....) based on what you need and dont create a topic for us to read since you are the one lookiing to understand....

Its kind of rude to just post a topic coz you dont even want to read to get information!

anjali767

Feb 24, 2009
I also got the same e-mail today..
Tried looking for similar post in this forum but was unable to find one..
If somebody could let us know what this email means or what should be our next step then that would be great?

Thanks in advance,
Anjali

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
anjali767 said:
I also got the same e-mail today..
Tried looking for similar post in this forum but was unable to find one..
If somebody could let us know what this email means or what should be our next step then that would be great?

Thanks in advance,
Anjali
it means what is written in there.

this is the limit. Also koolchik already posted above that there are tons of people posting on other threads that they got the email but u are saying u didnt see any...

rxv2562

Mar 8, 2009
Guys - I agree i should have done some homework by searching through the posts on this topic and i apologize. I rely on this site for so much information not just limited to Canada Immigration.

But , this is a public forum and it would be nice not to use harsh words. It takes away the spirit of the forum.

Just my 2 cents.

MhK

May 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
IT code (2171)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sep 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
i got the File # on 4/25/09 and got the above mentioned email message today morning. while sending the file #, they said that it will take around 8 months to get decision on my application.

due to today email, i am not sure if this will take more than 8 months now. i hope they will consider the existing applications in the same order they received. today's email worries me now

suresh31

Jun 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2009
I also got the same email today, i submitted my app on May 11 2009. I haven't got the file # (obvious) but how did they get my email id without looking into my app? curious though.

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
about the curiosity part i dont know but my guess would be they are emailing to all files in their office right now and planning to 'archive' them ....if u know what i mean......

abt divagirl n mvp, if u guys had already got file #s and still received these emails, taht would be news to a lot of ppl. If you could please post in the right timeline topic, so everyone would be updated and others who have received this email even after having a file# will come up.

As far as this thread is concerned, I hope the creator of this topic, deletes it to remove the confusion amond readers. Thanks.

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
koolchik said:
about the curiosity part i dont know but my guess would be they are emailing to all files in their office right now and planning to 'archive' them ....if u know what i mean......

abt divagirl n mvp, if u guys had already got file #s and still received these emails, taht would be news to a lot of ppl. If you could please post in the right timeline topic, so everyone would be updated and others who have received this email even after having a file# will come up.

As far as this thread is concerned, I hope the creator of this topic, deletes it to remove the confusion amond readers. Thanks.
My timeline is in "AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process" thread, as I had applied in Jan 2009.

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
I know that Divagirl...actually I meant if you could post your updates(like about this email) in that topic instead of here...that you received the email too even though you already had the file #....

I felt this thread was very confusing and did not really serve any purpose.

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
divagirl said:
Got the same email today. I think I am losing hope on AINP...

Divagirl,

I was feeling the same way. However I called AINP today & told them that it's been 3 -1/2 months since i received file # and i'm really worried about my app. The AINP rep was very nice and told me that since you already have file #, every thing is OK with your app. Just wait 4 months for nomination.
So i'm gonna take chill pill & relax.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
albertaorbust said:
divagirl said:

Divagirl,

I was feeling the same way. However I called AINP today & told them that it's been 3 -1/2 months since i received file # and i'm really worried about my app. The AINP rep was very nice and told me that since you already have file #, every thing is OK with your app. Just wait 4 months for nomination.
Sweet I've been on chill pills myself waiting for PPR
Good Luck getting your nomination

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
albertaorbust said:
divagirl said:

Divagirl,

All january guys will get decision by July end. this is what i know. So Alberaorbust, I think u should get nomination soon.

anjali767

Feb 24, 2009
"koolchik" and "Mike 053", I understand that you guys try to act as if u are super genius about the Alberta nomination program. However, there are people who are doing the visa processes for the first time and a question like that is obvious.

Thanks Einsteins,

Anjali