May 15,2015 XEP File number / EP-UCI June 26,2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application package
Med's Request
September 17,2015
Med's Done....
October 22
Passport Req..
February 25,2016. Decision made February 22 (CAS)
How come no one is responding? With the new rules on TFW's they are trying to discourage employers to hire foreign workers. With all the high fees and new application process, it is going to be a tough one. :'( how I wish our nomination will be here soon. Labor market impact assessment (formerly LMO) now $1000 per employee OMG :-X

Qi

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Nomination.....
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-07-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
albert71 said:
How come no one is responding? With the new rules on TFW's they are trying to discourage employers to hire foreign workers. With all the high fees and new application process, it is going to be a tough one. :'( how I wish our nomination will be here soon. Labor market impact assessment (formerly LMO) now $1000 per employee OMG :-X
Doesn't it only apply on the province that unemployment rate over 6%?! Plus they called back the restriction on food service LMO.
In this case, Alberta is not affected.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My workmate send wrong Lmo ANIP called him yesterday . seems like ANIP open nov 26 file .by the way he applied 26 nov under same categary.

albert71

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15,2015
Nomination.....
January 02,2015 (AINP Nomination)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
September 17,2015
Med's Done....
October 22
Passport Req..
mannual said:
My workmate send wrong Lmo ANIP called him yesterday . seems like ANIP open nov 26 file .by the way he applied 26 nov under same categary.
so this is a good signal then, ours are on its way.!

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
albert71 said:
Well that is a question that is so hard to answer. I have no idea so far. Many nominations in the past that was brought to the table ,was never brought back. Due to limited time and owing to meet their need for certain types of jobs. But lets do hope that it will be back again sometime in the near future. My co workers are anticipating this chance and they are already preparing for their eilts/celpip just in case. Rules and nominations are coming from time to time, we never know what will be the changes. Im sure there will be another one. In another form or a better one. Just be patient and ready. Because they come out so fast and gone to soon. So be prepared and ready! ;)
Hi albert71,

I called AINP office.. they told me that I can already submit my AINP application, even though I was just hired as Assistant Store Manager. And they even told me to submit the application immediately as the application now reach 8000 and the processing time frame now is extended between 8-12 months...and they can only issue 5000 nomination for this year, and the rest of the 8000 by 2015. Depending on the economic status of the applicant if the job is really interesting with establish status here in Canada... And even told me that I can take advantage of submitting the application immediately since my work permit will expire on 2015 and my husband is also working here...

So just trying to see if do I need to submit my original documents or just a copy? and regarding the funds,, I filled out a form for CIC,, it ask me if how much funds I have on my account? do I need to submit a bank statement that reflects the amount on the IMM008-E form?.. It also ask for my children who will accompany and ask for their passport info, but they don't have passport yet as I haven't get the chance. but I will ask someone in the Philippines to assist my children there to get passport. Is the birth certificate sufficient as the Identification instead of providing the passport?

Please enlighten me on other documents do you think is really important to supply.

Thanks

duarca

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qi said:
Doesn't it only apply on the province that unemployment rate over 6%?! Plus they called back the restriction on food service LMO.
In this case, Alberta is not affected.
Some occupation are not eligible to LMO if unemployment rate is above 6%, but the $1000 is due regardless of that. So yes that's a good thing the moratorium is lifted but it will be really hard anyway to get LMIA now...

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JHGelbolingo said:
Hi albert71,

I called AINP office.. they told me that I can already submit my AINP application, even though I was just hired as Assistant Store Manager. And they even told me to submit the application immediately as the application now reach 8000 and the processing time frame now is extended between 8-12 months...and they can only issue 5000 nomination for this year, and the rest of the 8000 by 2015. Depending on the economic status of the applicant if the job is really interesting with establish status here in Canada... And even told me that I can take advantage of submitting the application immediately since my work permit will expire on 2015 and my husband is also working here...

So just trying to see if do I need to submit my original documents or just a copy? and regarding the funds,, I filled out a form for CIC,, it ask me if how much funds I have on my account? do I need to submit a bank statement that reflects the amount on the IMM008-E form?.. It also ask for my children who will accompany and ask for their passport info, but they don't have passport yet as I haven't get the chance. but I will ask someone in the Philippines to assist my children there to get passport. Is the birth certificate sufficient as the Identification instead of providing the passport?

Please enlighten me on other documents do you think is really important to supply.

Thanks
8000 application they received and 2500 they nominated out of 5500 still 3000 nomination left to approve in 2014.and the rest of 2500application will be process in 2015.
still AINP accepting. ....what a confusion and terrible mess....

albert71

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15,2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
September 17,2015
Med's Done....
October 22
Passport Req..
mannual said:
8000 application they received and 2500 they nominated out of 5500 still 3000 nomination left to approve in 2014.and the rest of 2500application will be process in 2015.
still AINP accepting. ....what a confusion and terrible mess....
what city and province are you into?

albert71

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15,2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
September 17,2015
Med's Done....
October 22
Passport Req..
I also live here in Edmonton. Thank you for your trust and asking that question.but its quite complicated and broad that I cannot fully answer your questions. I don't want to mislead you into something I am not so sure of. I would suggest that you can email Gemalil biscocho of catholic social services Edmonton. Sometimes and before I push through with my application an immigration consultant for free was there to help us. Email her at gemalil.biscocho@ catholicsocialservices.ca. if we only live in Calgary CCIS is more active in helping us in this kind of situations. Thank you!

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
mannual said:
Edmonton ab
Hi,

I remember that the AINP officer I spoke with. told me that there are application that they process immediately base on the City....Depending on the population of what City that need more people to live. so just like spreading to which less population that needs people to live in order for a particular city to boom... if the City in Red Deer or Lethbridge need population growth, then they will process it base on the city, the demand of the job, economic status. I live in Red Deer, so I was excited when the AINP officer told me about it and even told me to submit my application immediately...

darekss18

Jan 12, 2014
JHGelbolingo said:
Hi,

I remember that the AINP officer I spoke with. told me that there are application that they process immediately base on the City....Depending on the population of what City that need more people to live. so just like spreading to which less population that needs people to live in order for a particular city to boom... if the City in Red Deer or Lethbridge need population growth, then they will process it base on the city, the demand of the job, economic status. I live in Red Deer, so I was excited when the AINP officer told me about it and even told me to submit my application immediately...
I also live in Red Deer and already waiting 7 months for my nomination...

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
darekss18 said:
I also live in Red Deer and already waiting 7 months for my nomination...
this is dependent on the kind of job you are applying for what nomination stream.. if its high skilled or low skilled or if its highly in demand or that not a very interesting job...This is where the trick part comes in.. But the only thing really is pray..which is the most powerful way to move ones person's heart..

I hope that this application process will be streamline in a timely manner, coz the longer the time we wait, the longer the time we suffer of not being with our loved ones...especially our kids... We will just pray that they will keep with the original timeline of 6 months...

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
albert71 said:
I also live here in Edmonton. Thank you for your trust and asking that question.but its quite complicated and broad that I cannot fully answer your questions. I don't want to mislead you into something I am not so sure of. I would suggest that you can email Gemalil biscocho of catholic social services Edmonton. Sometimes and before I push through with my application an immigration consultant for free was there to help us. Email her at gemalil.biscocho @ catholicsocialservices.ca. if we only live in Calgary CCIS is more active in helping us in this kind of situations. Thank you!
thanks Albert for info. .