+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP (ASK YOUR DOUBTS AND CONCERNS)

Kay r

Jul 18, 2016
Hello

AINP is working on October 2014 Applications, So it may take few more months to get your approval. For the work permit it depends. If your wife is having dependent OPWP on the basis of your work permit then you can't get the extension. If both you and your wife have independent work permit then you can apply for extension. According to me you should apply right now for extension as you may know the decision of application before the expiry of your work permit.

Sincerely

Kay R

ricky48

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
Kay r said:
Hello

AINP is working on October 2014 Applications, So it may take few more months to get your approval. For the work permit it depends. If your wife is having dependent OPWP on the basis of your work permit then you can't get the extension. If both you and your wife have independent work permit then you can apply for extension. According to me you should apply right now for extension as you may know the decision of application before the expiry of your work permit.

Sincerely

Kay R

ya i thought so. i am gonna apply next week. thanks!

Freeman chidi

Mar 29, 2017
I recently got nominated by AINP, I received my AOR with file number from CIC few weeks ago and I still have one year left in my work permit, My nomination certificate says Employment restriction...No

My question is this, can I change job with a different company and what do I need to do after changing job as regards to Ainp and CIC ??

Thanks

vyas1782

Jan 28, 2015
Hi

I am planning to put file under SRS, PGW Category. I have a question regarding one of the forms. I am living in Calgary and applying from there. I need to know if I need to submit the form 'IMM 0008E_ Schedule 4 - Economic Classes- Provincial Nominees'??

If yes, what should I write in Funds?? Do I need to show certain amount in my Bank account? Because in the document checklist there is no requirement of bank statement or anything regarding funds.

Please advice me on this. Planning to file next week.

Thank you!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
vyas1782 said:
Hi

I am planning to put file under SRS, PGW Category. I have a question regarding one of the forms. I am living in Calgary and applying from there. I need to know if I need to submit the form 'IMM 0008E_ Schedule 4 - Economic Classes- Provincial Nominees'??

If yes, what should I write in Funds?? Do I need to show certain amount in my Bank account? Because in the document checklist there is no requirement of bank statement or anything regarding funds.

Thank you!
That form is the requirement from Federal gov. Therefore, you need to do it and submit it with ur ainp application package. For the funds, you can put 12,300 or whatever amount that you have because it doesn't affect anything.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
vyas1782 said:
Hi

Thank you!
That form is the requirement from Federal gov. Therefore, you need to do it and submit it with ur ainp application package. For the funds, you can put 12,300 or whatever amount that you have because it doesn't affect anything.

Balkar

Apr 3, 2017
Hi am I eligible for a employer specific work permit with a new employer after ainp nomination under the employer driven stream with no job restrictions on it. Plz help, thanks