+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP (ASK YOUR DOUBTS AND CONCERNS)

Manveer123

May 24, 2016
Do we get any mail that the ainp has received the application or they will jst send the file number after a month.

Manveer123

May 24, 2016
Kay r said:
Hello Everyone

Go ahead and ask all your doubts before you apply your AINP. 8)
Do we get any mail that the ainp has received the application or they will jst send the file number after a month.

Manveer123

May 24, 2016
Ainp asks for wcb what actually they need the employer account in good standing or they want the coverage for the worker who applied the application

auh_ab

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LV
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
subitted with application
Can i move to other province later if i get nominated by alberta PNP.

Kay r

Jul 18, 2016
Hello Manveer123

AINP will not mail you the file number. It will update you with the file number after 1 to 1 1/2 month.

Thanks

Kay

Kay r

Jul 18, 2016
As per WCB clearance they want the account to be in good standing. In case if employer is not paying the monthly fee, his account will be on a hold and WCB letter will ask to pay the balance first before they give you clearance.

Kay r

Jul 18, 2016
Hello auh_ab

If you are nominated by AINP and you apply for the federal then you can not switch the province. In case you do, the federal application will be declined as you have been nominated by Alberta not by any other province.

Thanks
Kay

Manveer123

May 24, 2016
Kay r said:
As per WCB clearance they want the account to be in good standing. In case if employer is not paying the monthly fee, his account will be on a hold and WCB letter will ask to pay the balance first before they give you clearance.
The wcb letter which I submitted says only my employer is covered and no worker coverage. Is it ok or my employer needs to add the worker coverage.

Kay r

Jul 18, 2016
WCB is a coverage for a business. Worker's name is not mentioned on it. Under trade name(s)/industry it will show your company's name.

Thanks

Kay

Manveer123

May 24, 2016
Yeah I got your point that it's business coverage and yes workers name is not mentioned in it but status is shown there.
It's written over there "no worker coverage". And only my employer name is mentioned

Also, Can we change the job category while in the same NOC C or NOC B
And can we upgrade the jobs from noc C to noc B.

Thanks for your replies

Kay r

Jul 18, 2016
Hello Manveer

I have attached the link for sample of how clearance should look like (uniteddecorating.com/wp-content/uploads/WCB_clearance_Letter.pdf). If you still have any question regarding this, please let me know.
Regarding job change, you can upgrade from NOC C to NOC B or from NOC B to NOC O,A but can't go from NOC B to NOC C.

Sincerely

Kay R

ricky48

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
Hi

I have applied ainp under Eds in February 2015 and I haven't heard anything from them. My wp expires in October 2016 but my wife has her own open wp till July 2017. If i apply for wp extension as a dependent on my wife's wp than what are the chances of my wp extension approval?

Thank you

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
ricky48 said:
Hi

I have applied ainp under Eds in February 2015 and I haven't heard anything from them. My wp expires in October 2016 but my wife has her own open wp till July 2017. If i apply for wp extension as a dependent on my wife's wp than what are the chances of my wp extension approval?

Thank you
Without any mistakes, it should be fine :)