+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP approved Federal application under process

saju49

Jan 14, 2013
Hello Folks,
I was recently nominated for the Alberta Provincial Nomination program (for H1B workers). As per instructions for my next step, I submitted my documents to CIO, Sydney in Feb. 2013. So far I have not received any communication regarding my application and not even an acknowledgement that CIO has received my application. My credit card has also not been charged yet. I am getting restless that it is taking too long and od they even have my application. My nomination approval document states that CIO should receive my completed application by May 21, 2013. How long does it usually take for CIO to respond after receiving the application. Am I just over reacting to the situation. Any response will be appreciated.

Thank you

Calgary27

Apr 5, 2013
saju49 said:
Hello Folks,
I was recently nominated for the Alberta Provincial Nomination program (for H1B workers). As per instructions for my next step, I submitted my documents to CIO, Sydney in Feb. 2013. So far I have not received any communication regarding my application and not even an acknowledgement that CIO has received my application. My credit card has also not been charged yet. I am getting restless that it is taking too long and od they even have my application. My nomination approval document states that CIO should receive my completed application by May 21, 2013. How long does it usually take for CIO to respond after receiving the application. Am I just over reacting to the situation. Any response will be appreciated.

Thank you
Can you share your timeline ? Currently the time to reply back with AOR is around 35 to 45 days.

saju49

Jan 14, 2013
Thank you for your response. I sent out the documents on 13-Feb-2013. So I guess I am around the time line of 45 days and I hope to receive it anytime soon.

Thank you
Sajad

saju49

Jan 14, 2013
Hello everyone,
I would like to provide my updates and also would appreciate your feedback as well.
I received an email from CIC asking me to pay for RPRF. I paid the fees on Aug. 21st. My online status says that my processing had started on Aug. 25th. How long do I wait before I will get to hear back from CIC. I believe the next step should be to submit my passport for visa (hopefully, if everything goes well).

My online status does not say that my medical has been received. Am I supposed to see that online ? I am assuming that the doctor's office has submitted my medical report but do not have any confirmation.

I am just getting restless about receiving any response from CIC. I would really like to know as how long do I expect to wait for a response from CIC.

Your response would be highly appreciated.

Thank you