+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP -APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AT ALBERTA OFFICE AFTER JAN 15***(OLD PROCESS)***

I

Indium-sulfide

Dear Alberta governor,
I have my pcc certificate issued in India in 2006. After that time, I was in USA and not back to india for any one day. Do you think I still can use this one?
If it is the case, it will save me a lot of time.
best

ss123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Engg, did they tell you when they received it.
engg said:
I spoke to them.My file is with them.They haven't issued the file number.The rep was able to pull up my information.They said wait for
2-3 weeks.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
NO.But she ran a query on db and gave me the details that they haven't issued the file number yet.
Why ur asking ?

A

Albertagoverner

Indium-sulfide said:
Dear Alberta governor,
I have my pcc certificate issued in India in 2006. After that time, I was in USA and not back to india for any one day. Do you think I still can use this one?
If it is the case, it will save me a lot of time.
best
Dear Indium-Sulfide:
Is that in English? Is that from a local police station? or from Ministry of External Affairs? If it is from Passport office (Ministry of External Affairs) where your passport was issued then it is perfect. if it is from a Local Police station and in English then you can attach and if they need other one they will contact you.

I

Indium-sulfide

Thanks a lot, alberta governor.
It is in English and is from a local police station and notarized by the a notary companied.
Not sure whether that is acceptable or not.
Best

A

Albertagoverner

Indium-sulfide said:
Thanks a lot, alberta governor.
It is in English and is from a local police station and notarized by the a notary companied.
Not sure whether that is acceptable or not.
Best

You can send it with explanation. If they are rigid regarding Embassy one then they will contact you.

nick_s

Star Member
Feb 23, 2009
guys,
i received email from AINP and one of the docs they asked me to provide is copy of degree. i was submitted a certified copy of letter from my univ in US declaring that i graduate from my education program but it seems that it's not enough. i don't think i have any other proof of degree other than the original diploma which is huge and i think the purpose of this huge diploma is to be hanged on the wall. when i apply for my h1b, i use the letter and has no problem. i don't even have the diploma with me as i brought to my home country 5 years ago when i tought i will be leaving US for good.

anyone has similar issue?

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: AINP -APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AT ALBERTA OFFICE AFTER JAN 15***(OLD PROCESS)**

Hey nick_s, when you go to get a certified copy, make a reduced xerox copy and see if the Notary or whoever the certifying authority, will certify it as a true copy. Then you can send a note explaining what you did and why you did it. See if this works.

Cheers,

nick_s said:
guys,
i received email from AINP and one of the docs they asked me to provide is copy of degree. i was submitted a certified copy of letter from my univ in US declaring that i graduate from my education program but it seems that it's not enough. i don't think i have any other proof of degree other than the original diploma which is huge and i think the purpose of this huge diploma is to be hanged on the wall. when i apply for my h1b, i use the letter and has no problem. i don't even have the diploma with me as i brought to my home country 5 years ago when i tought i will be leaving US for good.

anyone has similar issue?

nick_s

Star Member
Feb 23, 2009
aNewHope said:
Hey nick_s, when you go to get a certified copy, make a reduced xerox copy and see if the Notary or whoever the certifying authority, will certify it as a true copy. Then you can send a note explaining what you did and why you did it. See if this works.
Cheers,
well,
1. i don't have it with me, it's at safe deposit box in my home country which my parent has the key. the problem: my parent is currently here in the US. bad timing. otherwise, i can call my parent and have them mailed it to me.
2. does any of you sent copy of your original diploma? or is it just me who sent letter?

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
I sent notarized photocopy of my Bachelor's and the orginal copy of certified English translation. So far, I have not heard anything yet...

nick_s

Star Member
Feb 23, 2009
felix31 said:
I sent notarized photocopy of my Bachelor's and the orginal copy of certified English translation. So far, I have not heard anything yet...
in what kind of form is that? diploma? regular letter?
i just remember that, my bachelor's diploma is also big and when i applied for my master degree and h1b, i use a regular letter from my univ in my home country stating that i have completed my bachelor program. that said, so far, those 2 letters served me well until now.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
sent copies of my bachelors' degree from India, and masters' from the US.
both are large documents. i scaled them down to letter size.

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
nick_s said:
felix31 said:
in what kind of form is that? diploma? regular letter?
i just remember that, my bachelor's diploma is also big and when i applied for my master degree and h1b, i use a regular letter from my univ in my home country stating that i have completed my bachelor program. that said, so far, those 2 letters served me well until now.
Diploma, photocopied the whole bug thing scaled down to a letter size and notarized that. I dont remember if I included transcripts with that or not...

differentquestion

Jan 4, 2008
Hello Folks,

Sorry for the delayed reply. Here's my details.

USER Differentquestion
PRE-ASSESSMENT(Y/N) Y
PACKAGE DELIVERED 20 Jan
FILE NO. RECD 19 March
RECD 721

Good luck everybody!!!

joshi77

Mar 4, 2009
Hero Members ................ please help

i have to go back to India within 20 days ....
i have filled under old process ( pre assessment ), file received by AINP before Feb 19TH and received a file number ( 8xx) on March 20th
Still waiting for Nomination
Now i am worried what to do ..... will i be able to continue my process from India .... with Nomination pending ....

Should i notify AINP about this ?

Guys please help