+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process

kim123456

Feb 10, 2009
Think that It will take 4.5 months.
So do not need need to worry for any other things like holidays or weekend or employee vacation.

Cheers!

wasi2000

Star Member
Feb 22, 2009
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

You are right.
I have not received any file number yet.

But, looks like they are working pretty fast since I checked my records that i had sent application on Mar-04 and received by them on Mar-06.

divagirl said:
I dont think they have issued file numbers to anybody in the New Process. We are waiting patiently, not wanting to disturb them and slow down the process. We hope it will be given in this week if they have not gone into hibernation again.

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

What records?

wasi2000 said:
You are right.

But, looks like they are working pretty fast since I checked my records that i had sent application on Mar-04 and received by them on Mar-06.

divagirl said:
I dont think they have issued file numbers to anybody in the New Process. We are waiting patiently, not wanting to disturb them and slow down the process. We hope it will be given in this week if they have not gone into hibernation again.

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011

Dude,
Them receiving your application in 2 days reflects the quickness of the courier or postal service you used! Wonder what Albertagoverner is gonna say to this. ;-)

wasi2000 said:
You are right.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
Important Note from AINP http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/campaigns/h1b.html

A new and updated version of the AINP Occupations Under Pressure List for the Strategic Recruitment Stream – U.S. Visa Holder Category will be posted to this site on April 15, 2009. Any applications postmarked before April 15, 2009 will be assessed based on the list currently posted. All applications postmarked on or after April 15, 2009 will be assessed based on the revised list that will be posted on April 15, 2009.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
email2kale said:
Important Note from AINP http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/campaigns/h1b.html

A new and updated version of the AINP Occupations Under Pressure List for the Strategic Recruitment Stream – U.S. Visa Holder Category will be posted to this site on April 15, 2009. Any applications postmarked before April 15, 2009 will be assessed based on the list currently posted. All applications postmarked on or after April 15, 2009 will be assessed based on the revised list that will be posted on April 15, 2009.
Not sure if they are going to ADD or REMOVE some of the NOC's from coming April 15 2009... :-(

alberta1978

Star Member
Jan 21, 2009
email2kale said:
email2kale said:

Not sure if they are going to ADD or REMOVE some of the NOC's from coming April 15 2009... :-(
I am sure the 2171 and anything related to Software Engineer is going away like they did in federal. I believe at least 75% of applicants are Software Engineers

Nsheth

Jan 2, 2009
Hello,

I also submitted my application on 6th march and Alberta - canada office received on 12th march. I got confirmation from web site. not received any thing from us mail department. I sent my application through register mail.

Now when and how will i got status of my application ? I have to do anything / alberta office will inform me when ever required.

Please any body guid me

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
Nsheth said:
Hello,

I also submitted my application on 6th march and Alberta - canada office received on 12th march. I got confirmation from web site. not received any thing from us mail department. I sent my application through register mail.

Now when and how will i got status of my application ? I have to do anything / alberta office will inform me when ever required.

Please any body guid me
You will not get any confirmation so soon. You may have to wait for 3-4 months before hearing from them.

black haired guy

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008

Nsheth said:
Hello,

How to get confirmation from web site?

A

Albertagoverner

black haired guy said:
Nsheth said:
Hello,

He meant the "website" of USPS or fedex where you just type the tracking number and figure out when your packet was delivered at Edmonton AINP office.

DKM2009

Apr 1, 2009

Albertagoverner said:
black haired guy said:
Nsheth said:
Hello,

He meant the "website" of USPS or fedex where you just type the tracking number and figure out when your packet was delivered at Edmonton AINP office.

I sent my application yesterday, with over night Fedex delivery, i am not expecting at this time, can anyone tell how soon i should expect my file no. should come? do they tell by e-mail or send the receipt through mail to the contact address?

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009

DKM2009 said:
Albertagoverner said:
black haired guy said:
Nsheth said:
Hello,

I sent my application yesterday, with over night Fedex delivery, i am not expecting at this time, can anyone tell how soon i should expect my file no. should come? do they tell by e-mail or send the receipt through mail to the contact address?
wait for 3 months without hearing anything....fedex # enough for now :-(

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Nsheth said:
Hello,

Please any body guid me
If you got a receiving confirmation from UPS/ Fedex website, you were fine!!
They will send you a file number after they start processing your files.
I have been waiting for 2 months and still waiting for the file number..... Hopefully I would get the end of April ..
However, some of folks told that it may take 3-4.5 month under new process to get a confirmation number.
If so... I may get the file number in the end of May or June..... I hope I would move out to Canada soon...
I am bored in United States!!!
You should read this forum because this forum helps you too.

Yofeihong

pokha69

Star Member
Jan 31, 2008
The wait is getting longer to receive a file number. I had sent my application on early January, and received an email for the reference letter from my employer last month, I sent the letter to them immediately, and waiting for the file number..Everyday I/you are fighting to save job here in the US...
At least, if somebody in the forum receives file number, we will be more hopeful... I don't know what's going on in the Alberta office....There is a doubt: are they really eventful with our application or busy in drafting new list of occupations??