+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process

anonymously

Aug 13, 2009
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

Thanks! I'm not being impatient.
All I wanted to know is if everyone else receives this email before getting the FILE NUMBER.
(I'm asking because this is already the 4th month since my application was received.)
I guess my question wasn't that clear.

Anyway thanks and goodluck to all!

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

anonymously said:
Thanks! I'm not being impatient.
All I wanted to know is if everyone else receives this email before getting the FILE NUMBER.
(I'm asking because this is already the 4th month since my application was received.)
I guess my question wasn't that clear.

Anyway thanks and goodluck to all!
Most people who have submitted the application have received this email.

scrataz

Mar 9, 2009
I received this email as well and don't understand the randomness in the process. I applied Mar 16 and have received these emails twice and no file # yet.

Shall I contact them on phone?

Regards,
Scrataz

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
scrataz said:
I received this email as well and don't understand the randomness in the process. I applied Mar 16 and have received these emails twice and no file # yet.

Regards,
Scrataz
call them and ask that guys before and after u got file# but u didnt...

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sonu81 said:
scrataz said:

Regards,
Scrataz
call them and ask that guys before and after u got file# but u didnt...

Sonu is right. only they can give you the accurate answer for your situation

NISHANTNY

Aug 26, 2009
Hi,

I sent my AINP application on april 20th.

I received email this week , from AINP asking me to send- "confirmation of current employement letter" - which would list job duties, eduction/quals required etc ..one form they mentione is H1-B Petition. But it should be on the company letter head. I am not sure if my company will provide me with such letter or H1-B petition request on their letter head. Did any one had this problem..and how did you go about it.. I have applied under 2174 NOC. Thanks.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
NISHANTNY said:
Hi,

I received email this week , from AINP asking me to send- "confirmation of current employement letter" - which would list job duties, eduction/quals required etc ..one form they mentione is H1-B Petition. But it should be on the company letter head. I am not sure if my company will provide me with such letter or H1-B petition request on their letter head. Did any one had this problem..and how did you go about it.. I have applied under 2174 NOC. Thanks.
I am not sure about your company. But when an employer files for H1B and gets the approval, the employee gets one set of all documentation submitted to USCIS. In fact you must have this set when you go for visa stamping. And the H1-B petition will obviously on the company's letter head. Just send a copy of it.

Good Luck
-dna

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dnataraj said:
NISHANTNY said:
Hi,

I am not sure about your company. But when an employer files for H1B and gets the approval, the employee gets one set of all documentation submitted to USCIS. In fact you must have this set when you go for visa stamping. And the H1-B petition will obviously on the company's letter head. Just send a copy of it.

Good Luck
-dna
dna is right. that set of documentation should be given to every H1B application. it is recommended to have that handy at time of Visa stamping and also while travelling into the US.

sam_here

Apr 24, 2009

Hi,

I have applied for AINP on 25th feb'09 under NOC 2173. But i haven't received any file number yet. Was wondering anybody who applied for AINP under NOC 2173 got any file number. Please help me as am not sure weather its all over for me or should i still wait for sometime. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks Again.
SAM

kv_ajay

Star Member
Feb 7, 2009
I applied under 2173 around 22 Feb and I got my application no back in June. Contact them about app no. But in any case the wait is still going on..just in another phase.

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
Hi All

My application got Rejected....I got Letter from ANIP Saying

" They are unable to validate whether i am working legally in the usa for last one year"

But i am working in USA From last 3 Years..

I Dont know what they are checking...I Update my latest visa status to the ALBERTA...Also...

I am expecting those who expired their visa and did not update to ALBERTA about their lates visa status.. They will receiving the Alberta Cancellation letter i guess...

CVRR

fira

Feb 20, 2009

you got an email or paper mail?

Looks like they found a way to reduce the applicant count...

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
CVRR said:
Hi All

" They are unable to validate whether i am working legally in the usa for last one year"

I Dont know what they are checking...I Update my latest visa status to the ALBERTA...Also...

I am expecting those who expired their visa and did not update to ALBERTA about their lates visa status.. They will receiving the Alberta Cancellation letter i guess...

CVRR

Very easy to check your status. If you provided them with I-797, they can put the number on the USCIS website and validate it. But if you have a new I-797 which you haven't sent to AINP , call them immediately and send the notarized copy of it.

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009

wow....

send them your new I-797 ASAP. They need valid h1B if u are in new process. They wont need it if u are old process guy...

Also ask them how come they find time to reject application when they cant find time to issue nomination -- due to "large volume of applications"

anyway good luck!!

cooldeepforyou

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Hi CVRR,
Its suprising that how they can't confirm that you are here from last 3 yrs..
i think they can figure it out right from your first visa stamp date...and latest paystub..and company experience letters...
I applied on the same date as yours..i guess 6 march 09.. so may be mine should also be nearby... let hope for the good...may everyone get PR..its realy getting frustating..
Also another question off the topic though..why are we indian so scared of going back to india..and making our place better then flocking to thease countries...and begging for visa pr..gc blah blah ..just a thought...I am also in the scared crowd..

CVRR said:
Hi All

CVRR