+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

It just means that they are thinking of opening your file again :). There is nothing more that I can say about when you will receive your nomination... fingers crossed!

Process is simple - they verify that you satisfy all the conditions when you applied and that there is a demand for people in your field. Once this is satisfied, they send you a nomination letter saying that you are invited to settle in Alberta. With this invitation letter, you submit your Canada PR application to CIC. Once they approve (after passing your health fitness and Police clearance) your eligibility and give you your PR, you can move and settle down there.

Hope this helps.

chigirl said:
Divagirl;

I too got a call from AINP requesting information. But I am from the old process and went through a pre assessment. This requesting of information...what does that mean? Do you think the nomination is close by?
What do you think the next step us?

I am still trying to understand the whole process.

Thanks for your help

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

divagirl said:
It just means that they are thinking of opening your file again :). There is nothing more that I can say about when you will receive your nomination... fingers crossed!

Process is simple - they verify that you satisfy all the conditions when you applied and that there is a demand for people in your field. Once this is satisfied, they send you a nomination letter saying that you are invited to settle in Alberta. With this invitation letter, you submit your Canada PR application to CIC. Once they approve (after passing your health fitness and Police clearance) your eligibility and give you your PR, you can move and settle down there.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Divagirl. Appreciate your help.

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Hey Folks,
I am wondering ..if any of you ( new process before Feb 19)has got a nomination while your status was not on H1 B anymore.
please give an information. any of your inputs would be appreciated.
Thanks,
yo

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yofeihong,

Did you get your nomination??? I guess we are in the same boat

Chinga Cowa Banga

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009

In same situation. No nomination yet and out of H1 status. When did you get your request for docs? Was it more than 10 days ago?

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010

If you did happen to get your nomination, is it possible to have your interview in your home country, if your h1b expires before the visa is issued? Would anybody know?

canadiens

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
chigirl said:
If you did happen to get your nomination, is it possible to have your interview in your home country, if your h1b expires before the visa is issued? Would anybody know?
I don't think any Provincial Nominee is interviewed by CIC.

makbar24

Jan 26, 2009
Hi,
i got am email today and they are asking my recent pay stub and detail regarding any changes in my employment situation.

question:
1. In my recent pay stub( 2 days before) did not display my acutal slary(it displaying less than my actual salary due to some error in my company's payroll system. Does money figure in payroll mater?
2. I have been working in the same company with same position. what should i send them about any changes in my employment situation?

Help advice me about above concern. i will really appriciate.

Thank you

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo

makbar24 said:
Hi,
i got am email today and they are asking my recent pay stub and detail regarding any changes in my employment situation.

question:
1. In my recent pay stub( 2 days before) did not display my acutal slary(it displaying less than my actual salary due to some error in my company's payroll system. Does money figure in payroll mater?
2. I have been working in the same company with same position. what should i send them about any changes in my employment situation?

Help advice me about above concern. i will really appriciate.

Thank you
1.Nothing to worry about it. I had the same situation and it worked out and also i received my nomination on monday
2.No changes

kim123456

Feb 10, 2009
Question- Once you get Canada PR under AINP H1B Provinical Category. Does that mean you ARE ENTITLED TO live and work only in Alberta Province and not eligible to work/live in other part of Canada? Please clerify.

I received my nomination. Good Luck to all of you.

Filed on Feb 19 2008
Received File Number on August 06 2009
Received query to give current employment docs and any changes to family on Nov 28 2009
Replied on November 30 2009
Received Nomination Approval on December 16 2009

shvr007

Mar 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2009
Nomination.....
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
Med's Request
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Interview........
No Interview
Adding Parents to the Immigration process after Alberta nomination ?

Hi,
I applied for the AINP under the H1B stream and received the nomination a few days ago. I had initially only applied for myself but now would like to add my parents (who live in India) to my application as well. Would appreciate any information for the below questions:

a) Is it possible to add my Parents to my application ?
b) How to do this and when i.e. at what stage ?
c) Are there any issues with doing do ?

Thanks !

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Adding Parents to the Immigration process after Alberta nomination ?

shvr007 said:
Hi,
I applied for the AINP under the H1B stream and received the nomination a few days ago. I had initially only applied for myself but now would like to add my parents (who live in India) to my application as well. Would appreciate any information for the below questions:

a) Is it possible to add my Parents to my application ?
b) How to do this and when i.e. at what stage ?
c) Are there any issues with doing do ?

Thanks !
a) No, it is not possible to add your parents to your application
b) You can sponsor your parents after you get your own PR and can prove enough income to support them but it will take a few years.

kim123456

Feb 10, 2009

Question- Once you get Canada PR under AINP H1B Provinical Category. Does that mean you ARE ENTITLED TO live and work only in Alberta Province and not eligible to work/live in other part of Canada? Please clerify.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

kim123456 said:
You are entitled to live and work in any province of Canada. However, since you sign a document for AINP stating that you are intending on settling in Alberta, it would be advisable at least attempt to settle in Alberta so nobody can later accuse you of having lied on your immigration forms.

UStoCanada

Jan 28, 2009

kim123456 said:

I received my nomination. Good Luck to all of you.

Filed on Feb 19 2008
Received File Number on August 06 2009
Received query to give current employment docs and any changes to family on Nov 28 2009
Replied on November 30 2009
Received Nomination Approval on December 16 2009
Hi kim123456,

Based on your above info,

I filed my AINP application on Feb 26 2009
Received file number on March 23 2009.
received email from Program Office on Nov 25 2009 asking 1) Recent pay-stub 2) H1b approval notice 3) Changes to employement 4) address changes.
I replied them with all deatils but still waiting for update on this .

After applying AINP, I moved back to India.Even while I received email from Program Office at that time also I am in India.
Now I am in confusion that Shall I get the nomination for AINP or not ?