Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
Congrats mate! My file was received on February 10... Eight days between us. Still waiting...

cool90 said:
I got my nomination today. :) :)

File received - Feb 2, 2016
Category - SRS PGW NOC B (1224)
File number - March 9
Job laid off - April 7
New Job - May 1 (Same NOC)
Verification call - June 16
Nomination issued - June 16
Nomination Received - June 24

My best wishes for all who are waiting. Hope everyone hard work should be paid off.

Mike Reggie

Mar 25, 2016
cool90 said:
I got my nomination today. :) :)

File received - Feb 2, 2016
Category - SRS PGW NOC B (1224)
File number - March 9
Job laid off - April 7
New Job - May 1 (Same NOC)
Verification call - June 16
Nomination issued - June 16
Nomination Received - June 24

My best wishes for all who are waiting. Hope everyone hard work should be paid off.
Congrats mate was following your post!!

Vijay12345

Nov 13, 2015
I have a query I am filling for IMM0008ENU_2D(Generic Application for for Canada) as I am applying for AINP SRS post graduate category. Can someone advise what do I need to mention in the following sections:

-"Program Under which you are applying"

-"Category under which you are applying"

-"How many family members including you are in this application". Do I mention "1" if its only me?

-If I am on post graduate work permit do mention my status as "Worker"?

-And occupation is my "job title"?

--Also if I am applying for AINP do I need to fill form IMM0008_4E (Schedule 4 Economic classes provincial nominees) as a principal applicant?

Would appreciate your input.

Thanks

Mr._Wait

Jun 28, 2016
Got my nomination today through email. Certificate sent by email due to the service suspension of Canada Post...

Category - SRS PGW NOC 2145
File sent - Feb 4, 2016
File received - Feb 5, 2016
File number - March 21
Verification call - June 27: request for the most recent pay statement
Nomination issued - June 28
Nomination Received by email - June 28

Engineers/EITs should go with the engineering stream. Take my lesson... I could have got mine two months earlier...
Anyway, wish everybody the best

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr._Wait said:
Got my nomination today through email. Certificate sent by email due to the service suspension of Canada Post...

Category - SRS PGW NOC 2145
File sent - Feb 4, 2016
File received - Feb 5, 2016
File number - March 21
Verification call - June 27: request for the most recent pay statement
Nomination issued - June 28
Nomination Received by email - June 28

Engineers/EITs should go with the engineering stream. Take my lesson... I could have got mine two months earlier...

I am an engineer, and have the EIT status too. Took Petroleum Engineering in another province. But working in AB as a consultant (IT), can I still apply under the engineering category?

Mr._Wait

Jun 28, 2016
7fifty said:
I am an engineer, and have the EIT status too. Took Petroleum Engineering in another province. But working in AB as a consultant (IT), can I still apply under the engineering category?
Call AINP and ask them. They can give you an answer

lisal16

Mar 24, 2016
My updates:

Applied under SRS-PGW, NOC 1111
Application received by AINP: Feb 3, 2016
File number received: Mar 24, 2016
AINP issued: June 22, 2016
No verifying call or email to me or my employer

Best luck to all of you!!!

Yogivrun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
I got AINP today
AINP SRS engineering
File submitted - 23 feb 2016
file number - 14 april 2016
email from officer for more job duties details- 17 may 2016
employer got call- 20 june 2016
Ainp approved : 20 June 2016

Best of luck everybody, god bless all

Ajkme

Jun 27, 2016
Hi, ive been reading some posts, i have a few questions as I am new at this. My experience is with NOC 6314

1. Do you need a job offer to qualify for AINP?

2. If I apply for EE, would I still be able to apply for AINP and boost my CRS scores for an additional 600 points?

3. I have 3 years and 8 months of experience working as a Customer service supervisor, i have a relative in Alberta, complete proof of funds for me and my wife, 29 years old, may I ask what are my chances?

Thank you,

CHANNO

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
tatianatiana said:
Wow, that's impressive! Congrats :p
I am holding diploma in Architectural Technology and doing job as Drafting Technologist (2253). Can I apply for AINP under Engineering Category? please advise

CHANNO

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Manveer123 said:
Can you tell me the engineering qualification needed for the srs engineering category ainp has to be gained from Canada or the person having done the engineering from outside Canada can also apply under this category.I have my engg. from outside Canada and then pg course from canada

Please Reply
I am holding 2-year diploma in Archictural Technology and doing job as Drafting Technologist. Can I apply for AINP under Engineering category, please advise

CHANNO

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
brar20 said:
The criteria for the Engineering Occupations Category (includes but are not limited to:

You must be currently residing in Alberta.
You must intend to and be able to live permanently in Alberta.
You must provide evidence of related education/training and experience as an engineer, designer or drafter.
You must be currently working or have worked within the last two years in Alberta either directly or on contract for an Alberta Employer.

Your occupation in Alberta must be on the AINP Strategic Recruitment Stream Engineering Occupations List.

If you have engineering credentials and you are working in an occupation under NOC 0211, 2131, 2132, 2133, 2134, 2141, 2143, 2144, or 2145, you must provide a "Letter of No Objection" from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA) or show that you are registered with APEGA as a foreign licensee.
If you are working in an occupation under NOC 2231, 2232, 2241 or 2253 you do not require a "Letter of No Objection" from APEGA.

Manveer, according to me you just have to have an engineering degree or diploma, doesn't matter where you get it from.
I would suggest you to call AINP and confirm that with them.
Hi Brar20, I am holding 2-year diploma in Architectural Technology from Canada and doing job as Drafting Technologist (2253). Can I apply for AINP under SRS-Engineering Category, please advise

CHANNO

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Hi, I am holding 2-year diploma in Architectural Technology from Canada and doing job as Drafting Technologist. Can I apply for AINP under SRS-Engineering category, please advise me ASAP

CHANNO

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Hello Guys,

Is there any minimum salary/wage limit for AINP under Engineering Occupation category?