+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP applicants from Jan 27 ,2016

Vijay12345

Nov 13, 2015
Thank you Tatiana. I have one more question I am getting confused as to which NOC code should I apply in. I have master's degree and I am working in Service Provider environment as a Network ANalyst. Wondering if NOC 2147 would be better for me or NOC 2281.

Can someone guide me on this also?

Thanks

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
Vijay12345 said:
Thank you Tatiana. I have one more question I am getting confused as to which NOC code should I apply in. I have master's degree and I am working in Service Provider environment as a Network ANalyst. Wondering if NOC 2147 would be better for me or NOC 2281.

Can someone guide me on this also?

Thanks
email these guys with your job duties and ask them to pick noc for you
NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

rmarahar

Feb 23, 2015
hi,

i have a question. Can someone help me please?

I applied for AINP on march 18, 2016 and receive AOR or file number via email on June 06, 2016. I am working as retail supervisor NOC- 6211.

But, I am on Maternity leave from May 11,2016, my baby was born on May 29, 2016 here in canada. So, I wanna know, how AINP officer gonna verify my job status, because I AM ON LEAVE NOW?
Do I need to notify them that I am on leave? or Should I tell them that I have a new born baby? How can I prove that I am still working but on leave for some time? My husband's name is also on file- how will every thing work?
pLease help me. Will it affect my AINP file? PLease help me. It's so confusing situation.

thanks

Sam6191

May 4, 2016
hey guys i applied for ainp this year under international graduate noc 6313 , my application was received on jan 29 got my FN by march 4th the catch is my work permit is expiring in october 2016,do you guys have any suggestion what is the best thing i can do..??? either for my extension or escalating the nominee process.
thanks

Zahida

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
rmarahar said:
hi,

i have a question. Can someone help me please?

I applied for AINP on march 18, 2016 and receive AOR or file number via email on June 06, 2016. I am working as retail supervisor NOC- 6211.

But, I am on Maternity leave from May 11,2016, my baby was born on May 29, 2016 here in canada. So, I wanna know, how AINP officer gonna verify my job status, because I AM ON LEAVE NOW?
Do I need to notify them that I am on leave? or Should I tell them that I have a new born baby? How can I prove that I am still working but on leave for some time? My husband's name is also on file- how will every thing work?
pLease help me. Will it affect my AINP file? PLease help me. It's so confusing situation.

thanks
awwh,
we are on same boat. Please check your inbox.

Praf87

Jun 12, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have applied to AINP under EDS Skilled worker category and my NOC is 2242.

I sent my application to AINP on March 18, 2016 and they received it on March 22,2016.

I got file # on June 05, 2016.

Can I use AINP file # to extend my work permit ?

If anybody got a nomination from AINP, then reply. I am curious to know about the processing time for AINP 2016 applicant.

Thanks,

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Praf87 said:
Hello everyone,

I have applied to AINP under EDS Skilled worker category and my NOC is 2242.

I sent my application to AINP on March 18, 2016 and they received it on March 22,2016.

I got file # on June 05, 2016.

Can I use AINP file # to extend my work permit ?

If anybody got a nomination from AINP, then reply. I am curious to know about the processing time for AINP 2016 applicant.

Thanks,
you can not use AINP file # to extend your work permit. At least not that I know of. The processing time varies from case to case. On the base of this forum, some people are getting their nomination approved within as little as 3 months and some are still waiting from January, in case of 2016 applicant. There are people how are waiting +2 years too.

cool90

Oct 11, 2015
Hello,

My application was received on Feb 2, 2016 under SRS PGW in NOC B category.

Today AINP have updated the processing time and show they are processing for Feb 3 application.

I havent got any answer yet on my file.

Please advise what should I do.

I called them and they said application is still in que

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
cool90 said:
Hello,

My application was received on Feb 2, 2016 under SRS PGW in NOC B category.

Today AINP have updated the processing time and show they are processing for Feb 3 application.

I havent got any answer yet on my file.

Please advise what should I do.

I called them and they said application is still in que
Interesting. Did they say anything else?

cool90

Oct 11, 2015
I got a call from AINP officer today

Profile:
SRS PGW NOC B
File received Feb 2, 2016
File number March 9
Job layoff April 7, new full time job started on May 1 under same NOC
Verification call June 16.

She asked me general questions about my job duties, place of work and salary.

I hope for the best ....

ainp24

Star Member
Apr 17, 2016
cool90 said:
I got a call from AINP officer today

Profile:
SRS PGW NOC B
File received Feb 2, 2016
File number March 9
Job layoff April 7, new full time job started on May 1 under same NOC
Verification call June 16.

She asked me general questions about my job duties, place of work and salary.

I hope for the best ....
Hey, please update us if you get your ainp nomination. What's your NOC B code?

Vijay12345

Nov 13, 2015
Hi All,

I have a question. Can someone please address.

SRST PGW category has following document as requirement.

"Registered employment agency/broker (if applicable) Attach copy
If your employment was arranged by a registered employment agency/broker
provide a copy of the service agreement AND a letter from the employment
agency/broker demonstrating the relationship between the Candidate, the
agency and the Alberta Employer
"

Now my questions is

-My current job is direct hire so I don't need this.

-But my previous 4 months experience in the same NOC was through agency but agency is not willing to provide me any verification letter. I only have confirmation email from agency that they sent when I got hired. And service agreement they sent me has only my signature not the agency's because I sent them filled docs and they keep it to themselves.
So will this cause any issue? I am thinking to not show that experience instead so to avoid any delays.

Please advise.

Mike Reggie

Mar 25, 2016
Vijay12345 said:
Hi All,

I have a question. Can someone please address.

SRST PGW category has following document as requirement.

"Registered employment agency/broker (if applicable) Attach copy
If your employment was arranged by a registered employment agency/broker
provide a copy of the service agreement AND a letter from the employment
agency/broker demonstrating the relationship between the Candidate, the
agency and the Alberta Employer
"

Now my questions is

-My current job is direct hire so I don't need this.

-But my previous 4 months experience in the same NOC was through agency but agency is not willing to provide me any verification letter. I only have confirmation email from agency that they sent when I got hired. And service agreement they sent me has only my signature not the agency's because I sent them filled docs and they keep it to themselves.
So will this cause any issue? I am thinking to not show that experience instead so to avoid any delays.

Please advise.
I think that agreement is only applicable to your current job, is your current job arranged? If not it shouldn't be a problem

Vijay12345

Nov 13, 2015
Thanks for the reply.

Seniors, one last question, I have job offer letter with job description mentioned on it for my current job. The issue is job description is technically a match to NOC 2281 but for a non technical CIC person it might be difficult to relate my job duties to NOC 2281.

-Do you think I need a separate reference letter from my manager stating my duties in more detail so that for CIC officer it becomes easier to match?

-Can I submit job description and reference letter both? Or it has to be everything in job description page itself? Wouldn't they mind if I have more detailed job duties on reference letter as compared to that on job description? If I ask my company to alter my job description then they have to provide me with a whole new offer letter because job description is part of offer letter. That's why thinking to attach reference letter with offer letter as an additional page.

-What is the best resolution in this situation?

Seniors please advise as I have to request my manager and don't want to miss something minor that might cause my AINP rejection.

cool90

Oct 11, 2015
I got my nomination today. :) :)

File received - Feb 2, 2016
Category - SRS PGW NOC B (1224)
File number - March 9
Job laid off - April 7
New Job - May 1 (Same NOC)
Verification call - June 16
Nomination issued - June 16
Nomination Received - June 24

My best wishes for all who are waiting. Hope everyone hard work should be paid off.