Med's Done....
25 Feb 2017 (Somewhere)
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting..........
LANDED..........
GOD Knows......
Hi All, i need your help on this i applied for AINP application three months ago. now they return back my hole application package because i missed AINP Employer Compliance Declaration Form. In letter they state that you can reapply, "you must include this package and following information with you request:AINP Employer Compliance Declaration Form. with your employer original signature "

I am little bit confusing, Should i fill out the new form again OR Do i send this return package with include missing?

Please advice me.

Thanks ZA

cool90

Oct 11, 2015
Hello Friends.

Any applicant got nomination of SRS PGW category whose file was received on Feb 2, 2016 ?

swampy46

Feb 15, 2016
Hi I sent my Anip application away on ars compulsory and optional trades I had to prove I have worked in Canada for 6months in the last two years.I worked out my dates and I am 7 days out!!!! But I worked for that company for 17months do you think they would let me off the 7days??? Thanks

Vijay12345

Nov 13, 2015
Hi all,

Can someone please guide me on my following queries?

For AINP Strategic recruitment stream(Post graduate worker category), I have few questions:

1. I have offer letter that was scanned and sent to my email. Can I print it out and submit with my application?Or I need to get original copy from my employer?

2. It's been 4 months working at my current company so do I need any updated document from employer or the offer letter that I got in the very begining should be enough?

3. From the checklist I don't see any signatures or anything required from my employer except for the offer letter which of course has it. Is that correct? One of my friends mentioned I would need employer's signature on one of the forms. But I don't see anything like that.

4. I also had two short term contract jobs in the past (one in Alberta and one in Nova Scotia) in the same NOC code. So I will submit offer letter for those jobs as a proof. Is that ok? Or better not mention those jobs on my application and just show my current job?

Thanks
I appreciate your time.

cool90

Oct 11, 2015
Hello Vijay

1) You can use copy of your offer letter. You dont have to submit original. Make sure it should be signed by employer. Say your job title and responsibilities and should mention full time or hours of work.

2) Under SRS PGW you only need offer letter and pay stub for employment and no other document from employer.

3) You dont need employer signature then any other form except employment letter. Your friend might have applied under different category like International student stream.

4) You only need to show letter for your full time permanent job. Contract positions don't count in AINP.

**** Correct me if I am wrong somewhere ****

Vijay12345

Nov 13, 2015
cool90 said:
Hello Vijay

1) You can use copy of your offer letter. You dont have to submit original. Make sure it should be signed by employer. Say your job title and responsibilities and should mention full time or hours of work.

2) Under SRS PGW you only need offer letter and pay stub for employment and no other document from employer.

3) You dont need employer signature then any other form except employment letter. Your friend might have applied under different category like International student stream.

4) You only need to show letter for your full time permanent job. Contract positions don't count in AINP.

**** Correct me if I am wrong somewhere ****
Thanks for the response. Those contract positions were full time (40 hours a week). I am not seeing note anywhere saying AINP (SRST) only accepts permanent job candidates. Is it implied?

Vijay12345

Nov 13, 2015
Also, my offer letter has job description, benefits, annual salary mentioned on it but it doesn't say anywhere that its full time permanent job or number of hours per week. Do I need to get a new letter? Or it is implied?

shilunannan

Jul 15, 2015
Aliz14 said:
Hi All, i need your help on this i applied for AINP application three months ago. now they return back my hole application package because i missed AINP Employer Compliance Declaration Form. In letter they state that you can reapply, "you must include this package and following information with you request:AINP Employer Compliance Declaration Form. with your employer original signature "

I am little bit confusing, Should i fill out the new form again OR Do i send this return package with include missing?

Please advice me.

Thanks ZA
Hi Za,

Don't worry too much about it! My package was returned before. All you need to do is adding the missing form and mail back the entire package. Normally they will use the first receive date as the file receiving date.

Good luck

soymilk

Mar 20, 2014
lisal16 said:
Congrats!!!
Did they call you or your employer or ask for any additional doc? What date did they issue your nomination? Thanks!
No call to me and my employer. Issued on May 24.

Ryan126

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Any updates guys?

File sent Feb 1st
File Received Feb 2nd
File Number march 9th
Noc code 6525

Still waiting
anyone on the same timeline or received call or any update?

ainp24

Star Member
Apr 17, 2016
Ryan126 said:
Any updates guys?

File sent Feb 1st
File Received Feb 2nd
File Number march 9th
Noc code 6525

Still waiting
anyone on the same timeline or received call or any update?
Hey I think you should get it in couple of weeks at most if you've applied under PGWP.

cool90

Oct 11, 2015
Hello Ryan,

I also applied under SRS PGW ( NOC B )
File received Feb 2
File number March 9

Still waiting...............

Is there any applicant of Feb 2 who is waiting. Update.

ft173852

Jun 9, 2016
AINP SRS- PGWC
NOC: 6235 Financial sales representatives
My timeline:
Date application received: Feb 2, 2016
Date file # issued: Mar 9, 2016
Date Nomination Issued: June 2, 2016
Date received nomination in mailbox: June 9, 2016

Received email from AINP on June 2 request for last pay statement. However, since I mail some additional documents and paystub some time in May or April (I don't remember), the officer sent me an email 5 mins later: please ignore the previous email - we have already received your pay statements.

Not sure the officer call HR because it's a bank I work for.

Hope this info can help you guys to estimate your nomination timeline.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Vijay12345

Nov 13, 2015
HI guys, I have few questions

-We have to submit paper application for SRST PGWC?

-How do I track if the application was received?

-How do they issue file#? via mail or email?

Thanks, would appreciate if someone could shed some light.

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
Vijay12345 said:
HI guys, I have few questions

-We have to submit paper application for SRST PGWC?
Yes.
-How do I track if the application was received?
use ExpressPost -- they would issue a tracking number.
-How do they issue file#? via mail or email?
Via email.
Thanks, would appreciate if someone could shed some light.