+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP 009 AND SCHEDULE 1 DOUBTS

canadapr

Mar 9, 2009
FORM SCHEDULE 1

1)I finished my masters degree(2 yrs)...should i put 2 yrs in the post secondary school category or should i include it in the university/college category along with my bachelor's degree??

FORM AINP 009

I worked for two branches of the same company in two different cities within india .How should i put my work history? Can i put evrything togetehr or i got to seperate them and show it?

Also I worked in US for the same company for different clients in different states as consultant.Can i put it as a single entity or should i seperate them?

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadapr said:
FORM SCHEDULE 1

1)I finished my masters degree(2 yrs)...should i put 2 yrs in the post secondary school category or should i include it in the university/college category along with my bachelor's degree??

FORM AINP 009

I worked for two branches of the same company in two different cities within india .How should i put my work history? Can i put evrything togetehr or i got to seperate them and show it?

Also I worked in US for the same company for different clients in different states as consultant.Can i put it as a single entity or should i seperate them?
1) I assumed that you went school in India and if that is true, here is how you break your education down.
Elementary/Primary: 5 years
Secondary/highschool: 7 years
University/College : 3 years or 4 years, depending on your degree (normal length of the program/course/degree)
Trade school or other post secondary school : 2 years (normal length of the program/course/degree)--Masters, PhDs and other trade school certificates go here.

2) I do not think there is one correct format to present your work experience. I would just put them seperately as they took place in different cities/countries even though it was for the same company and probably the same job title. In one of the forms, you would have to write where you lived in various stages of your life and what you did. So, to match with this form, it would be better to seperate your work experience based on city and country. This is just my idea, but others might have a better suggestions for you. Good luck.