Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
AOR Received.
June 14
The thing is I was approved for sponsership for my husband and at the moment we are about 3 months into waiting for the permanent residence apllication decision.I went to his country Egypt last September and we married then. I had 3 kids inside Canada from a previous relationship they stayed with family while I was away.I stayed and resided with my husband from September till just a week ago and during this stay became pregnant I am due in a month but came back home here to be with my kids in hopes that the permanent residence application will be approved soon. Just now that I am here I am finding it hard to be pregnant alone and found out I will have C-section or delivery.does anyon know if there is way he can come for this before all this application is done???

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
Not likely - as someone from a non-visa-exempt country, he will be unable to meet the visitor visa application requirement of proving that he only intends to stay in Canada temporarily when he has a wife, a child on the way AND a permanent residence application in process. They routinely refuse these types of requests to prevent people who believe they will be refused permanent status from coming to Canada before the application is assessed/approved so they can either hide out, or have their partner apply to allow their permanent status under Humanitarian and Compassionate consideration . . . which is an application type that is only available for people who are already in Canada.

Cairo has a pretty fast processing timeline, though - 5 to 11 months. It's possible, being you're already three months into processing, that maybe he'll be there soon after the birth, at least.