+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Agri Food Pilot Program Updates

zzchrisy

Apr 10, 2024
Hi guys, I submitted my PR application under Agri-Food pilot on Jan 23, 2024.

Here is my timeline:

Jan 23, 2024: Submitted

April 10, 2024:
Got the automated email from IRCC: This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2024/01/23. (Is this the AOR?)
Also got the notification email to provide my biometrics on this day.

I didn't upload my T4 when I submitted my application in January, because T4 is not available until the end of February. I uploaded the T4 through web form after I got it. Will that delay my application processing time?

Thank you.

robi35

Feb 18, 2024
Hi guys, I submitted my PR application under Agri-Food pilot on Jan 23, 2024.

Here is my timeline:

Jan 23, 2024: Submitted

April 10, 2024:
Got the automated email from IRCC: This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2024/01/23. (Is this the AOR?)
Also got the notification email to provide my biometrics on this day.

I didn't upload my T4 when I submitted my application in January, because T4 is not available until the end of February. I uploaded the T4 through web form after I got it. Will that delay my application processing time?

Thank you.
Yes that's the AOR

zzchrisy

Apr 10, 2024
How many paystubs you submitted with your application?
Thank you for your answer.
I only submitted 8 weeks of pay stubs. But yesterday, I received a request letter from IRCC, and they ask me to upload a whole year's pay stubs.
And they also ask me to upload a new Schedule A Background Declaration (IMM5669) form.

Here is what they said in the request letter:
• Income, proof: Proof of income including paystubs showing compulsory deductions from
Monaghan Mushrooms Ltd. for the period of 2023/01/23 to 2023/11/22.
• Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration (IMM
5669) form bearing an original signature with updated personal, address and travel
history since the age of 18 with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure
that you provide responses to all Statutory Questions as well as additional explanations
for all statutory questions which you have provided a response of Yes. Ensure that you
note all previous refusals (i.e. WP refusal).

robi35

Feb 18, 2024
Thank you for your answer.
I only submitted 8 weeks of pay stubs. But yesterday, I received a request letter from IRCC, and they ask me to upload a whole year's pay stubs.
And they also ask me to upload a new Schedule A Background Declaration (IMM5669) form.

Here is what they said in the request letter:
• Income, proof: Proof of income including paystubs showing compulsory deductions from
Monaghan Mushrooms Ltd. for the period of 2023/01/23 to 2023/11/22.
• Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration (IMM
5669) form bearing an original signature with updated personal, address and travel
history since the age of 18 with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure
that you provide responses to all Statutory Questions as well as additional explanations
for all statutory questions which you have provided a response of Yes. Ensure that you
note all previous refusals (i.e. WP refusal).
Good morning do you provide the documents that they requested?

zzchrisy

Apr 10, 2024
Good morning do you provide the documents that they requested?
Hi, yes, I've provided all the documents requested.
And I also got the biometrics letter earlier, just gave my fingerprints today at service Canada.
Also done the medical examination.

How about your application? Any good news?

robi35

Feb 18, 2024
Hi, yes, I've provided all the documents requested.
And I also got the biometrics letter earlier, just gave my fingerprints today at service Canada.
Also done the medical examination.

How about your application? Any good news?
Excellent job bro. I dont get any update as yet I submitted last February