+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Agent code JB01774 and not received copr yet

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
hello
i am wondering does anyone has agent code JB01774 and received copr ?
As per gcms,my agent code is JB01774 and copr generated on 23rd November but no any updates so far..
is anyone experiencing problems with this agent code?

ndogra711

Star Member
May 20, 2020
hello
As per gcms,my agent code is JB01774 and copr generated on 23rd November but no any updates so far..
Hi, I have same code . but not received COPR yet. AOR may 20th and everything passed as per Call centre agent...!

Sep 9, 2018
same as me...how about your copr status? not started? are you in covid pace group?
hello
I am facing the same issue too. As per GCMS, the file is approved on Oct 27th, the same day COPR is generated and its in status Not Started. It looks like JB01774 forgot to assign the application to the local Visa office, I have seen a case as same as ours(with the same agent) but he assigned the application to the local visa office after generating the COPR and he got COPR few days after that.

Guys, what do you think we should do? I am frustrated with this endless waiting and no one is providing any timeline for this scenario.

CEC Inland with one Dependant
AOR: 11th Dec 2019
MEP: 27th Dec 2019
BIL: 24th April
Biometrics Given: 8th Oct
Files show Approved from 27 Oct(From GCMS)
Medical Extended on 11 Dec 2020 to 4 Dec 2021(looks like the extension is done by the medical officer but yet to be reviewed by the officer)
VO: Ottawa

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
I am facing the same issue too. As per GCMS, the file is approved on Oct 27th, the same day COPR is generated and its in status Not Started. It looks like JB01774 forgot to assign the application to the local Visa office, I have seen a case as same as ours(with the same agent) but he assigned the application to the local visa office after generating the COPR and he got COPR few days after that.

Guys, what do you think we should do? I am frustrated with this endless waiting and no one is providing any timeline for this scenario.

CEC Inland with one Dependant
AOR: 11th Dec 2019
MEP: 27th Dec 2019
BIL: 24th April
Biometrics Given: 8th Oct
Files show Approved from 27 Oct(From GCMS)
Medical Extended on 11 Dec 2020 to 4 Dec 2021(looks like the extension is done by the medical officer but yet to be reviewed by the officer)
VO: Ottawa
as per gcms they have transferred my file to etibicoke visa office..how about your?

sreenathpc

Aug 22, 2016
Same situation!!
AOR Mar4
All passed and final Approved per GCMS on Oct 14.
Special Program PRBIO. Group CN Covid Pace. Group No 2-TRG34LC
Primary office Ottawa Secondary office Etobicoke.
Can see the COPR No. and as not started. Officer JB01774.
No updates till date.!
Already sent emails to MP and Immigration minister regarding the delay.
Got reply from MP's office they said they will enquire(Probably gonna get another template response LOL)
Got generic automated reply from ministers office.

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Same situation!!
AOR Mar4
All passed and final Approved per GCMS on Oct 14.
Special Program PRBIO. Group CN Covid Pace. Group No 2-TRG34LC
Primary office Ottawa Secondary office Etobicoke.
Can see the COPR No. and as not started. Officer JB01774.
No updates till date.!
Already sent emails to MP and Immigration minister regarding the delay.
Got reply from MP's office they said they will enquire(Probably gonna get another template response LOL)
Got generic automated reply from ministers office.
same things in my gcms notes..i don't know what he is doing right now? he already generated copr and why he is not sending to us...

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
hello

This is exactly my agent too. COPR created Oct 23.