+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Agency for transcripts

shrutip

Jun 26, 2020
I am in US. Can anyone help with a reliable agency who can get my transcripts from Mumbai, India and send them to WES?

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
Generally speaking, you would ask your university to send the required materials directly to WES. Universities do that all the time. There is no need for an agent to get your transcripts to pass them on and WES and other educational agencies of this type prefer that the documents come to them directly from the institution.

shrutip

Jun 26, 2020
I completely understand your point. But at the moment i am in US and colleges in Mumbai are closed due to covid. I have my degree from Kalina Santacruz while my husbands degree is from a private college recognized by mumbai university. Both are not responding to phone calls or emails due to covid lockdown. Hence i thought may be an agency can help me by visiting the university/college inperson and check for transcripts. Please advice

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
A lot of people are experiencing frustration and anxiety as COVID wreaks havoc on their ability to secure necessary documents or ask questions face to face with a human being. Despite your frustration and anxiety, I don't think WES or other agencies would have confidence in a transcript that came through an agency that you were paying for the service. Academic institutions don't usually exchange information in that way. I'm happy to be proved wrong.

shrutip

Jun 26, 2020
Not sure if the university/college will share information with the agencies. But the agencies i have contacted so far promise to get transcripts on my behalf. As thats the only option i thought i have, i was looking to connect to a good agency who can deliver as promised. Having said that, it would really help if you can guide me with some other ways to get transcripts. Will it help if someone from my family collects the transcript, is it possible?

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
The principle, as I understand, is to have the academic institution send your results directly to the ECA organisation without it passing through ANYONE ELSE's hands. As I said, I'm happy to be proven wrong.

shrutip

Jun 26, 2020
So may be i will have to ask my family to check with the college and ask them to send transcripts to WES

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I am in US. Can anyone help with a reliable agency who can get my transcripts from Mumbai, India and send them to WES?
Hi !

At the moment majority of the Indian Universities are under lock down. Also WES has slow down a bit because Covid Impact.
i processed my transcription via True Transcription, U can contact them if interested.

https://www.truetranscript.com/

Recent Update from WES:

WES has resumed processing documents received in our U.S. and Canada offices. We will begin uploading them into our system based on the order that they arrived in our office. The majority of our staff continue to work from home while a small, dedicated team ensures that physical documents are handled securely. We ask for your patience and allow us time to process all mail we received by post after March 10. Once we resume normal operations, we will return to our standard processing times.

If your school would like to send us documents digitally, please have your institution contact WES.

shrutip

Jun 26, 2020
I need to collect my transcripts from Mumbai university, Kalina. The consultant from truetranscript said that the university is currently closed and they cannot help me until it opens. I am stuck with no option