+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aged 46 having strong financial qualifications-PNP

kashif2023

Sep 7, 2023
I have strong financial qualifications (ACMA(PK)/CIMA (UK)/ACA (UK) and experience (20 yrs) in financial management. I am aged 46.
Looking forward to move from Dubai to Canada.
Which PNP programme will suit me. please advise

kashif2023

Sep 7, 2023
I have strong financial qualifications (ACMA(PK)/CIMA (UK)/ACA (UK) and experience (20 yrs) in financial management. I am aged 46.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Research each PNP programs because don’t know anything about you (ECA, IELTS, NOC). Given your age, you most likely are not eligible through Express Entry so will need to focus on non Express Entry PNP programs. Most need a job offer so focus on those programs that don’t require a job offer.

kashif2023

Sep 7, 2023
Research each PNP programs because don’t know anything about you (ECA, IELTS, NOC). Given your age, you most likely are not eligible through Express Entry so will need to focus on non Express Entry PNP programs. Most need a job offer so focus on those programs that don’t require a job offer.

kashif2023

Sep 7, 2023
1)Somebody advised me to apply for PNP by creating profile through express entry. Will it work?
2) How long will it take? 1yr /2 yr?
3) Which province is better? Alberta?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1)Somebody advised me to apply for PNP by creating profile through express entry. Will it work?
2) How long will it take? 1yr /2 yr?
3) Which province is better? Alberta?
1. You may not be eligible for EE due to your age. Do you have 67 points to submit a profile based on your ECA and IELTS? If eligible, what is your CRS score.
2. Take for what? First you need to be eligible and nominated. Again which province are you eligible for in not through EE.
3. Alberta selects on CRS score, NOC, having family, job offer, French etc. Need EE profile.

kashif2023

Sep 7, 2023
1. You may not be eligible for EE due to your age. Do you have 67 points to submit a profile based on your ECA and IELTS? If eligible, what is your CRS score.
2. Take for what? First you need to be eligible and nominated. Again which province are you eligible for in not through EE.
3. Alberta selects on CRS score, NOC, having family, job offer, French etc. Need EE profile.
I am waiting for ECA and IELTS. Lets see how much I score.
I came to know that Aberta require only 300 score to be eligible. I may get 300 score. However how can I assess this? Any particulare website?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am waiting for ECA and IELTS. Lets see how much I score.
I came to know that Aberta require only 300 score to be eligible. I may get 300 score. However how can I assess this? Any particulare website?
That is just to be eligible. Doesn’t mean you will get nominated. You need a higher score. Your CRS score and NOC have to be selected. Alberta gives more weight to having family in the province, job offer, French. Look at their draws. Google - AINP.

I would do a quick calculation to see if you are even eligible for EE with 67 points. You don’t need ECA and IELTS to calculate it. This is not your CRS score. I don’t know if you will be elgible because you only get one point for your age Vs 12 points if under 35. So you lose a lot of points. I am guessing you have about 61 points. Where is your degree from? is it a masters?

Last edited: