Jul 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2011
hello everyone! i know this is happens to everyone,i am afraid to apply for spousal visa it is because maybe the cic manila will turn down my application because
of our big age gap with my wife who will sponsor me.she's 59 and i am 36.i really miss my wife since she left going back to canada.need some advice.....pls help.
thank you for this forum it helps me a lot to ease my loneliness..god bless...

heatherusa

Mar 23, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-04-2010
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
denndell said:
hello everyone! i know this is happens to everyone,i am afraid to apply for spousal visa it is because maybe the cic manila will turn down my application because
of our big age gap with my wife who will sponsor me.she's 59 and i am 36.i really miss my wife since she left going back to canada.need some advice.....pls help.
thank you for this forum it helps me a lot to ease my loneliness..god bless...
If you arent together now then what do you have to lose?

Either apply or she can move to be with you where you are. If you do nothing you just prolong your loneliness.

bobshynoswife

Nov 16, 2009
St Albert, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Interview........
24-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2010
LANDED..........
09-09-2010
If you have a true relationship based on love and togetherness, you should have nothing to be afraid of by applying. You will have to provide a lot of evidence of your relationship, and you will have to be prepared to be interviewed and explain to the IO why you married a woman 23 years older than you.

I

iarblue

Well me and my wife have a bit of a gap,but im older.I dont know how they look at it and nobody does,just put together a solid case to prove your love.It seems when the woman is older paople find it kinda weird dont know why but thats society i guess.
If your in love who has the right to tell you how old you have to be to do so.You cant help who you fall inlove with,you can prolong being together or push eachother appart but everyone knows you will always think about it.
Put your case together, prove your love and just let it go like Heather say sif you dont try who are you hurting,if you do then who knows.They cant refuse you on your ages,they have to prove that you are doing it for the visa so dont let them.Prove them wrong.

denndell

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2011
your both right guys,i just show it to anybody that i love this woman.this is the reality..this is our family we have to be strong..thank you so much.....

dudebr

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seriously, you will be fine as long as you make sure to mention your real intentions with her and why you are marrying a woman who is 23 older than you. It's very likely that the CIC people will call you for an interview which might increase your waiting time. Best of luck, for all of us!