+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Against all odds GOT MY VISA =D=D=D (need some info aswell)

cussyandrew

Feb 13, 2012
Islamabad
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
23-07-2012
Med's Done....
01-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2012
LANDED..........
14-09-2012
As most of you may know i applied last December and got my med call in late July. I got the call to pick up my PP on this Friday and picked it from Gerrys on Monday.

now i need some info:

1)what DOCUMENTATION do I need to take and keep with me at all times during my flight (other then my PP of course) also teh amount of $CAD i should keep with me.

2)the only flight available to me is for the 5th, however my classes start on the 4th (does anyone know where i could get to some tickets, doesn't matter if it is from Islamabad or Lahore)

3)what exactly will happen when i land in Canada (as in regards to customs, immigration officers, interviews and the like?) They have only given me a VISA on my PP and a letter stating i should show it to the authorities at the Airport.

4) Can I take a flight through the US? (i have a valid US VISA) and does it matter if i land in toronto or montreal as my port of entry?

Warm Regards and thanks to everyone who helped me and wished me will!!!

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
cussyandrew said:
As most of you may know i applied last December and got my med call in late July. I got the call to pick up my PP on this Friday and picked it from Gerrys on Monday.

now i need some info:

1)what DOCUMENTATION do I need to take and keep with me at all times during my flight (other then my PP of course) also teh amount of $CAD i should keep with me.

2)the only flight available to me is for the 5th, however my classes start on the 4th (does anyone know where i could get to some tickets, doesn't matter if it is from Islamabad or Lahore)

3)what exactly will happen when i land in Canada (as in regards to customs, immigration officers, interviews and the like?) They have only given me a VISA on my PP and a letter stating i should show it to the authorities at the Airport.

4) Can I take a flight through the US? (i have a valid US VISA) and does it matter if i land in toronto or montreal as my port of entry?

many many congratulatons ....you are the first college student on this forum in this year to get a visa

mr.expensive

Aug 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cussyandrew said:

now i need some info:

Congratulations =)

leo4bilal

Mar 16, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISBD
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
14-Feb-2012
Med's Request
15-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Sent after medical on 28-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 11th-Dec-2012
alwaysoptimistic said:
many many congratulatons ....you are the first college student on this forum in this year to get a visa
He is the first on the forum ... I wonder there may be some lucky guyz beyond our knowledge .... Best of luck dear ... Have a safe and successful future ahead .... :D

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
cussyandrew said:

now i need some info:

Congratulations............

Warp23

Star Member
Aug 11, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2012
LANDED..........
03-09-2012
congratulations

Ahmadkhool44

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 21, 2014
AOR Received.
CC Charged March 31
Congratz bro. you are the 1st college student on this forum to get visa and I wants to be the 2nd one 8)

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
Ahmadkhool44 said:
Congratz bro. you are the 1st college student on this forum to get visa and I wants to be the 2nd one 8)
don't be so selfish ..my turn is next :p

cussyandrew

Feb 13, 2012
Islamabad
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
23-07-2012
Med's Done....
01-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2012
LANDED..........
14-09-2012
i hope you all get the same luck i did =D

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
Congrats dude. what causes the delay after ur medical since last December?

mannu635

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You must keep your Study Documents all the time available to you like Certificates, Study Permit (the one you get in courier packed along with your passport thats the really important one)Offer Letter. (You must keep all these in your hand-bag. they are just needed at Airport Checkins.the only document you will need to carry in hand will be your boarding passes you get at aiport. (not necessarily all the time in hand :p)

Well you must arrive atleast to 30th because you need to know a bit about this country. it isn't like india/pak you could just learn everything in a day. it takes time. if you are getting a ticket earlier you must go for it as thats gonna really Earn you better life. i myself got my 45 k ticket at the price of 82k

if you land in montreal, then you will first go to luggage-claim section. get you luggage and then you will see a "exit" to your right or left it doesn't matter . you could see it easily. there you will see a lady sitting. she would ask you "study permit!" just say yes and show that document (the one you get in courier packed along with your passport thats the really important one) along with PP. she will show you the way to immigeration check area. there you will submit you PP, that important Study permit and you offer letter. they will check and will attach a vaild study permit page to you PP ( it will be pinned to PP) and this gives to legal entry to canada. that all the interview, imm. check and all that :D

yes you can. nope that really doesn't matter. after the immigeration check in montreal you will fly to toronto in a local plane.

IF you still need any help please contact me @ facebook.com/mannu635

cussyandrew

Feb 13, 2012
Islamabad
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
23-07-2012
Med's Done....
01-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2012
LANDED..........
14-09-2012
acca247 said:
Congrats dude. what causes the delay after ur medical since last December?
lol no delay in medical, i applied in dec, got medical call in the end of july and got my visa this monday!!!

cussyandrew

Feb 13, 2012
Islamabad
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
23-07-2012
Med's Done....
01-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2012
LANDED..........
14-09-2012
mannu635 said:
You must keep your Study Documents all the time available to you like Certificates, Study Permit (the one you get in courier packed along with your passport thats the really important one)Offer Letter. (You must keep all these in your hand-bag. they are just needed at Airport Checkins.the only document you will need to carry in hand will be your boarding passes you get at aiport. (not necessarily all the time in hand :p)

Well you must arrive atleast to 30th because you need to know a bit about this country. it isn't like india/pak you could just learn everything in a day. it takes time. if you are getting a ticket earlier you must go for it as thats gonna really Earn you better life. i myself got my 45 k ticket at the price of 82k

if you land in montreal, then you will first go to luggage-claim section. get you luggage and then you will see a "exit" to your right or left it doesn't matter . you could see it easily. there you will see a lady sitting. she would ask you "study permit!" just say yes and show that document (the one you get in courier packed along with your passport thats the really important one) along with PP. she will show you the way to immigeration check area. there you will submit you PP, that important Study permit and you offer letter. they will check and will attach a vaild study permit page to you PP ( it will be pinned to PP) and this gives to legal entry to canada. that all the interview, imm. check and all that :D

yes you can. nope that really doesn't matter. after the immigeration check in montreal you will fly to toronto in a local plane.

IF you still need any help please contact me @ facebook.com/mannu635
thanks man, yar no flight is available only at the moment. checking everywhere.

kher what do they ask you in the interview? any idea? and yar i had applied to LSBF and somehow got my VISA. lol

any idea if there is a good chance of a visa extension once there, if needed to complete my course?

will i be issued a student card or something?

regards