+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After Update - Status 'Non Soumise' ???

luckypass

Jun 23, 2016
Nitin260785 said:
Hello,

Can you please update on the below:
I have update my application, and getting 'Non soumise' from the status.
Why is this so? Is anyone getting the same.

Certificat de sélection du Québec
Programme régulier - Travailleurs qualifiés xxxxxxxxxxxx Non soumise 2016-08-16

Il vous reste 84 jour(s) pour soumettre votre demande de mise à jour.

Imprimer la fiche d'accompagnement Imprimer la fiche d'accompagnement
Continuer ma demande de mise à jour Continuer ma demande de mise à jour
Supprimer ma demande de mise à jour Supprimer ma demande de mise à jour
HI , take it easy , lets concider it as a technical bug , since I have updated and submitted it , the status changed to "processing" , just right after I submit it . But it turns back to "waiting for treatment" after refresh .

Nitin260785

Mar 5, 2016
baldalloj said:
Hi canadagoal.
I see you have canceled your updates, so did you try again to put your updates?.. or won't you update anything? .. I mean, I updated just what they said (Contact information, Added French diplomas, confirmed that my career doesn't required regulation , signed the contract of financial responsibility, confirmed that I don't have relatives in Quebec. ). so I didn't updated anything out of the instructions. In fact, no more option exists. even so, my application went to non soumise
I dont think a technical issue, please tell into consideration. Many applicants were able to update and got Processing as Status. So be careful, call MIDI for confirmation.
Hope its not that you did not submit and application still pending... so just be careful and call MIDI..

gamerand

Apr 1, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
São Paulo
App. Filed.......
15/07/2016
AOR Received.
17/11/2016
File Transfer...
21/12/2016
Med's Request
11/05/2017
Med's Done....
19/05/2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
08/06/2017
Do I have to "supprimer mon accès sur le site Web" to get updates through MyCIC or one thing is not related to the other?

canadagoal

Mar 7, 2017
Any new information about this problem? Any other confirmation from the MIDI that this is just a technical bug?

Thanks

canadagoal

Mar 7, 2017
Nitin260785 said:
Nothing till now...
Nitin260785, the first time you updated your profile did you get a new "Nouveau récapitulatif de votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec" with the date updated and a "Confirmation de réception de la mise à jour de votre demande"? I got those new messages and i can donwload the recapitulaitf from "Mes Documents", that is why i think is just a technical bug.

Nitin260785

Mar 5, 2016
canadagoal said:
Nitin260785, the first time you updated your profile did you get a new "Nouveau récapitulatif de votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec" with the date updated and a "Confirmation de réception de la mise à jour de votre demande"? I got those new messages and i can donwload the recapitulaitf from "Mes Documents", that is why i think is just a technical bug.
Yes, i got the same as you told. For me , i just changed the French result exam centre. Maybe thats why i got Non soumise. So, i revert back and again got Attente de traitement.
But my friend, maybe we should get some confirmation on this. what if its not a technical bug. Or else, it would have resolved since long time. Why MIDI did not found anything on this. Thats what let me think twice...
Need someone with real information koz the agent on phone dont know about all these...

fpatel1

Jan 9, 2015
Dear Canadagoal and Nitin,

I am facing same problem and found same status like "Non Soumise' ??? Kindly help me to submit my application. Please provide the steps to submit update request.

Thanks in advance.

canadagoal

Mar 7, 2017
fpatel1 said:
Dear Canadagoal and Nitin,

I am facing same problem and found same status like "Non Soumise' ??? Kindly help me to submit my application. Please provide the steps to submit update request.

Thanks in advance.
I have not click in "supprimer ma demande de mise a jour" like nitin. I am waiting for any offcial information from the MIDI or my lawyer to proceed. As I wrote before, I have the two supporting documents of the updated application in case anything happens. I am going to wait a few more days to decide what to do.

Nitin260785

Mar 5, 2016
canadagoal said:
I have not click in "supprimer ma demande de mise a jour" like nitin. I am waiting for any offcial information from the MIDI or my lawyer to proceed. As I wrote before, I have the two supporting documents of the updated application in case anything happens. I am going to wait a few more days to decide what to do.
Yes, note that i merely changed the TEFAQ name, from Alliance Fransaise de Maurice to Alliance Fransaise. So, due to that i revert back. BUT, IF YOU HAVE MAJOR CHANGES LIKE ADDING SPOUCE OR CHILD, OR ADDING THE LANGUAGE RESULT, THEN DEFINITELY YOU NEED TO UPDATE AND WAIT//// THATS FOR SURE... But still, you know how MIDI is, so just need confirm on the same...