+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After Update - Status 'Non Soumise' ???

Nitin260785

Mar 5, 2016
Hello,

Can you please update on the below:
I have update my application, and getting 'Non soumise' from the status.
Why is this so? Is anyone getting the same.

Certificat de sélection du Québec
Programme régulier - Travailleurs qualifiés xxxxxxxxxxxx Non soumise 2016-08-16

Il vous reste 84 jour(s) pour soumettre votre demande de mise à jour.

Imprimer la fiche d'accompagnement Imprimer la fiche d'accompagnement
Continuer ma demande de mise à jour Continuer ma demande de mise à jour
Supprimer ma demande de mise à jour Supprimer ma demande de mise à jour

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Nitin260785 said:
Hello,

Can you please update on the below:
I have update my application, and getting 'Non soumise' from the status.
Why is this so? Is anyone getting the same.

Certificat de sélection du Québec
Programme régulier - Travailleurs qualifiés xxxxxxxxxxxx Non soumise 2016-08-16

Il vous reste 84 jour(s) pour soumettre votre demande de mise à jour.

Imprimer la fiche d'accompagnement Imprimer la fiche d'accompagnement
Continuer ma demande de mise à jour Continuer ma demande de mise à jour
Supprimer ma demande de mise à jour Supprimer ma demande de mise à jour
Now you need to submit your application within 84 days, like before when you submitted the application during Jun/Aug intake 2016

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
jahid312 said:
Now you need to submit your application within 84 days, like before when you submitted the application during Jun/Aug intake 2016
Does this submition count as a cap-exempt or should wait for a new income period?

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
elchar said:
Does this submition count as a cap-exempt or should wait for a new income period?
No... This is count as before means last Jun/Aug intake

Nitin260785

Mar 5, 2016
jahid312 said:
Note that i am trying to submit but everytime getting error that no modifications were made.

And again getting 'Non soumise'... Why is it so?

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Nitin260785 said:
Note that i am trying to submit but everytime getting error that no modifications were made.

And again getting 'Non soumise'... Why is it so?
After updating my information, I have successfully submitted my application without any error. Could you tried with another browser or call MIDI about the error.

Nitin260785

Mar 5, 2016
jahid312 said:
After updating my information, I have successfully submitted my application without any error. Could you tried with another browser or call MIDI about the error.
Ah, i got it. Actually i only change the TEFAQ name - From Alliance Fransaise to Alliance Fransaise de l'ile maurice - The marks are instead same.

So, i just cancelled my modification.

No again status to 'attente de traitement'.

Are you also getting this status?

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Nitin260785 said:
Ah, i got it. Actually i only change the TEFAQ name - From Alliance Fransaise to Alliance Fransaise de l'ile maurice - The marks are instead same.

Yes. same 'attente de traitement'.

baldalloj

Apr 18, 2017
Hi everybody

I have same problem, I completed my update (Address, DELF test , contract of finances ,) all of checks are green color (no errors), after I submitted it ,I received a messages on my account with the confirmation of update reception and the nouvel recapitulatif file which has all of the information updated.

After that, went to my account and the status now is " non soumise " , when try to submit the update again receive a messages that there are no updates.

I've tried to call MIDI but nobody attends the phone, I think this is a malfunctioning of the website, I wish it won't affect over our applications

canadagoal

Mar 7, 2017
Nitin260785 said:

I have the same problem, when you said that you cancelled the modification, you mean you click in "supprimer ma demande de mise a jour"?????

Nitin260785

Mar 5, 2016
canadagoal said:
I have the same problem, when you said that you cancelled the modification, you mean you click in "supprimer ma demande de mise a jour"?????
Yes, i click on Supprimer ma demande de mise a jour.
Actually, You can only update/add the below:
1)update their contact information;
2)add or remove a person (spouse or dependent child) if their personal situation has changed since they submitted their last application;
3)add one or several diplomas or attestation of assessment test results of proficiency in French or English recognized by the Ministère;
4)update information regarding their family members who live in Québec

If you do other things than the above updates/add, then the system will give you the problem of 'Non soumise' - Not delivered.

hope that helps

baldalloj

Apr 18, 2017
Nitin260785 said:
Yes, i click on Supprimer ma demande de mise a jour.
Actually, You can only update/add the below:
1)update their contact information;
2)add or remove a person (spouse or dependent child) if their personal situation has changed since they submitted their last application;
3)add one or several diplomas or attestation of assessment test results of proficiency in French or English recognized by the Ministère;
4)update information regarding their family members who live in Québec

If you do other things than the above updates/add, then the system will give you the problem of 'Non soumise' - Not delivered.

hope that helps
Hi canadagoal.
I see you have canceled your updates, so did you try again to put your updates?.. or won't you update anything? .. I mean, I updated just what they said (Contact information, Added French diplomas, confirmed that my career doesn't required regulation , signed the contract of financial responsibility, confirmed that I don't have relatives in Quebec. ). so I didn't updated anything out of the instructions. In fact, no more option exists. even so, my application went to non soumise

canadagoal

Mar 7, 2017
baldalloj said:
Hi canadagoal.
I see you have canceled your updates, so did you try again to put your updates?.. or won't you update anything? .. I mean, I updated just what they said (Contact information, Added French diplomas, confirmed that my career doesn't required regulation , signed the contract of financial responsibility, confirmed that I don't have relatives in Quebec. ). so I didn't updated anything out of the instructions. In fact, no more option exists. even so, my application went to non soumise
Hi, I think i did not explain myself quite well...The modification i made on my profile were the following:

1) Change my wife passaport number
2) Re-enter the results of my TCFQUEBEC exams (wife and I), same results I enter in june 2016.

I soumettre my demande and I got the "Récapitulatif de votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec" updated. Then i saw the status "non soumise" and tryed a few times to soumettre my demande and getting an error.

Right now I am still with the status Non soumise. I am a little bit afraid of clicking in "supprimer ma demande de mise a jour" because i do not to if the changes i made will stay.

According to Nitin260785, I should not be getting the non soumise status because of the updates I made, so i do not know what is happening. I will wait for a few days to decide if clicking in supprimer ma demande is the rigth step now.

baldalloj

Apr 18, 2017
canadagoal said:
Hi, I think i did not explain myself quite well...The modification i made on my profile were the following:

1) Change my wife passaport number
2) Re-enter the results of my TCFQUEBEC exams (wife and I), same results I enter in june 2016.

I soumettre my demande and I got the "Récapitulatif de votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec" updated. Then i saw the status "non soumise" and tryed a few times to soumettre my demande and getting an error.

Right now I am still with the status Non soumise. I am a little bit afraid of clicking in "supprimer ma demande de mise a jour" because i do not to if the changes i made will stay.

According to Nitin260785, I should not be getting the non soumise status because of the updates I made, so i do not know what is happening. I will wait for a few days to decide if clicking in supprimer ma demande is the rigth step now.

Hi,

I made an inquiry to MIDI trough my layer and they have confirmed that as long as I have the confirmation of update and new recapitulatif the application should be o.k.

From my point of view, it seems a technical issue of the site.

Regards.