+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After two times rejection I will apply for girlfriend visa

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hello, I hope that everyone remember me

I ordered GCMS Notes and this is what I got:

NOTES:
single egypt female, no children. wishes to write an exam at prometric. registration letter on file. previous refusal declared. explamnation letter on file. PA provided LOE which stated she is employed as Dentist at Excellence of Physicians Medical Complex earning 7000 SAR per month.
Saudi Dentistry license on file . PA has a valid USA NIV; However not satisfied this concerns. Bank statement provided. No payroll on statement.
some cash deposits and transfers to account but deposits are irregular and amounts are not commensurate with stated payroll
PA is in KSA on a temporary basis. status in KSA is insecure. Not satistfied PA is well established in KSA or home country.
Not satisfied that PA is bona fide TR who will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized. R179not met. Refused

I feel desperate now I don't control my payroll they give us payroll on cash.
Three key points emerge from these case notes:
1. The visa officer does not believe you will return to KSA because of the situation there. You did not demonstrate strong ties to either KSA or Egypt.

2. You would like to take your US dental exams in Canada when you had already taken them earlier in the US + you have a valid US visa. This makes your purpose of visit to Canada quite suspect.

3. Your bank transactions are not consistent with your income. Not sure why the hospital pays you cash as you are a permanent salaried employee + you have a valid work visa, right?