+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After submitting my e-APR application, can I submit additional documents to CIC

2Canada2016

Aug 7, 2016
Hi,

I asked my offer letter from my company. They are delaying in providing it. I have to submit my application by tomorrow.

Is it possible to send the offer letter document after submitting my e-APR application to CIC?

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
2Canada2016 said:
Hi,

I asked my offer letter from my company. They are delaying in providing it. I have to submit my application by tomorrow.

Is it possible to send the offer letter document after submitting my e-APR application to CIC?
Yes. Submit a Letter of Explanation, noting that you hope to have the Letter on hand within a week or so, and asking for an extension accordingly. CIC should either create a portal in your MyCIC profile to upload said letter once you have it, or if they do not, you are free to submit it via a CSE once you do.

What is your CRS, incidentally?

2Canada2016

Aug 7, 2016
Aragorn165 said:
Yes. Submit a Letter of Explanation, noting that you hope to have the Letter on hand within a week or so, and asking for an extension accordingly. CIC should either create a portal in your MyCIC profile to upload said letter once you have it, or if they do not, you are free to submit it via a CSE once you do.

Thanks, Aragorn. Score is 488

anilak24

May 16, 2015

Hi friend,
I need to upload a missed document, submitted e-apr already. Can you please let me know what is CSE and how can i use it to upload the missed document?
Your help will be much appreciated.
Thnks

rickyhanzhang

Star Member
May 13, 2017
Hi,

Why do you need to upload an offer letter? I thought a reference letter is sufficient.

Rahulraj111

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Why do you need to upload an offer letter? I thought a reference letter is sufficient.
Hey, I ordered GCMS and found they are struct with one point. Now I have the explanation so can I raise cse now and explain them the situation or they won't accept it now?