+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After sending passport, how long does CIC take to stamp the PR visa?

Kahila

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Anyone send passport to cic on 1st week of sep 2018? And anyone got return the passport after stamped please share the timeline

dpknaren

Oct 30, 2016
Anyone send passport to cic on 1st week of sep 2018? And anyone got return the passport after stamped please share the timeline
Hi Kahila,

This is my timeline:

PPR - 6th Sep
Sent - Same Day
Delivered to Ottawa - 7th Sep
Approved - 11th Sep

Return tracker is still not activated. I was waiting to get the passport this week, but now hoping it get the Canada post tracker activated by Monday!! Fingers Crossed!!

Kahila

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi Kahila,

This is my timeline:

PPR - 6th Sep
Sent - Same Day
Approved - 11th Sep

Return tracker is still not activated. I was waiting to get the passport this week, but now hoping it get the Canada post tracker activated by Monday!! Fingers Crossed!!
Thank you dpknaren
I have sent my passport on Sep 11 and they received on sep 12 by the way How do we know that its approved? It will show updates on GCkey account?

dpknaren

Oct 30, 2016
Thank you dpknaren
I have sent my passport on Sep 11 and they received on sep 12 by the way How do we know that its approved? It will show updates on GCkey account?
Yes Kahila. Once they approve your application, you can see the "Approved" status updated in your GC key account, within your application.

Guitarlife

Feb 1, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Kahila,

This is my timeline:

PPR - 6th Sep
Sent - Same Day
Approved - 11th Sep

Please can you provide a screenshot of how the account looks and where it shows approved, my cic account looks the same with no changes.

dpknaren

Oct 30, 2016
Please can you provide a screenshot of how the account looks and where it shows approved, my cic account looks the same with no changes.
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your background check was completed.
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Guitarlife

Feb 1, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Review of eligibility Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Thank you

Reactions: dpknaren

gail yu

May 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-4-14
Med's Request
27-04-14
Med's Done....
06-05-14
Passport Req..
03-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-14
LANDED..........
17-07-14
will it show on ECAS if the application was APPROVED?

gail yu

May 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-4-14
Med's Request
27-04-14
Med's Done....
06-05-14
Passport Req..
03-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-14
LANDED..........
17-07-14
Anyone here knows how cic will inform applicants if photos were rejected required during the PPR? Talked to an agent yesterday and mentioned that there was a mail on thursday ( not sure if it is an emai or regular mail) sent to my rep re photos and the said agent cant open the mail mentioned bec it came from ottowa. Talked to my rep last night and no email was sent to her lately. Sent PP on Sept 21 and received on Sept 24.

hhopqi666

Jun 7, 2017
Hi Friend,

Could you please share when did you receive your passport after its approvement ?

Thanks,

Hi Kahila,

This is my timeline:

PPR - 6th Sep
Sent - Same Day
Approved - 11th Sep

Return tracker is still not activated. I was waiting to get the passport this week, but now hoping it get the Canada post tracker activated by Monday!! Fingers Crossed!![/QUOTE