Med's Request
Attached with application
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
jaldi hi
LANDED..........
bus visa milte hi....
yeah if its the case of course mismatch.. n do attach SOP justifying why u changed the course...

sudan1

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
even though with the help of sop they are not convicing such if ur a graduate or post graduate and going for under graduate programe then sop will not work. in this course wat will one can do..

sunny753951

Jul 28, 2011
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
jaldi hi
LANDED..........
bus visa milte hi....
if u r graduate or post graduate and going for undergraduate.. u will never ever get visa.. u have to chose very carefully

sudan1

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
I have done this maistake coz of cruel consultant advice and faced 2 times rejection. bt now if i change my course . iam a graduate in biotechnology with pgd course of forensic. can i go for advance diploma in industrial microbio in cenetial collge.
pls suggest wat i do???

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudan1 said:
even though with the help of sop they are not convicing such if ur a graduate or post graduate and going for under graduate programe then sop will not work. in this course wat will one can do..
Read your letter of rejection atleast 10 times and thn you shall see the logic behind Visa Rejection. Rectify the same and apply again

candelight

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2011
it just came to me while i was thinking of this option also. but then i realized that if i shift to another program they will surely notice and might get the impression that all you really want is to get there no matter what. it also implies that you are not really interested in studying there because you are so willing to change program anytime. please correct me if my views are wrong because i am also planning to apply again but with the same program. i hope other people out there who managed to get the student permit after rejection will post their reply also. thank you so much for your attention.

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
candelight said:
it just came to me while i was thinking of this option also. but then i realized that if i shift to another program they will surely notice and might get the impression that all you really want is to get there no matter what. it also implies that you are not really interested in studying there because you are so willing to change program anytime. please correct me if my views are wrong because i am also planning to apply again but with the same program. i hope other people out there who managed to get the student permit after rejection will post their reply also. thank you so much for your attention.
You can't always say for sure what goes through the VO's head while going through our file but you do have a point. There are many students who have selected their courses very carefully but still get refused for course mismatch, even though it isn't. So when they apply for the second time, they try clarifying themselves by writing a strong SOP, explaining why the course is in light to their previous studies. A lot of students made it the second time - proving the effectiveness of a strong SOP.

But in sudan1's case, there is no way for him to continue studying in Canada unless he changes his course. Not that changing courses can always induce thoughts like "this applicant is too desperate" in the VO's head. A good SOP can convince the VO that the applicant's decision of switching to a new course wasn't a hasty one and his switch wasn't totally out of the blue (for eg: he recently discovered the existence of a better job in his home country, which is of course related to his previous studies but a little different from the course that he had chosen earlier when he 1st applied). It's totally up to you how you satisfy the VO. Just make sure what you're doing isn't totally off-course.

sudan1

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
So wat does it mean? if i change course which is only option left for me give bad impression to vo that iam not a serious student.
as per my knowledge in canadian immigration website there is little information available for refusal cases that if your circumstances change appreciably then you can wish to apply again. its iclude your financial capability,choice of course etc.

pls give your advice

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
sudan1 said:
So wat does it mean? if i change course which is only option left for me give bad impression to vo that iam not a serious student.
as per my knowledge in canadian immigration website there is little information available for refusal cases that if your circumstances change appreciably then you can wish to apply again. its iclude your financial capability,choice of course etc.

pls give your advice
Bro you don't have a choice, but to change your course, if you want to STUDY in Canada. Choose a proper course (not undergraduate), get acceptance, gather visa documents, prepare a strong SOP stating why you changed your course (eg: your new program's degree has a much better value than the earlier program, etc etc) and have faith. InshaAllah you'll get your visa.

If you need some samples of SOP, post your email here and I'll mail them to you.

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011