+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After receiving procedural fairness letter, how long will it take to get any anwser?

emilee

May 27, 2017
I applied for express entry FSW outside Canada in last november.
In May I got a procedural fairness letter becuase of not safisfying job duty in my employment certificate.
I'm a bookkeeper and one main job duty was written in my employment certificate, and this kind of employment certificate is very normal in my country.
So I've never thought of that would be trouble.
I got a reference letter from our CPA, who works for my company and works with me.
I also issued all the tax and pay records of mine in order to make sure that I do work for the company.
My lawyer made a cover letter and sent to VO with these documents in June.
3 months has passed and a few weeks ago my lawyer sent a letter to inquiry on my process.
And the reply said, "still in process. wait.".
Does anybody know how long it will take to get the decision after receiving procedural fairness letter?
And do you think my application will be reject?

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
In May I got a procedural fairness letter becuase of not safisfying job duty in my employment certificate.
I'm a bookkeeper and one main job duty was written in my employment certificate, and this kind of employment certificate is very normal in my country.
I got a reference letter from our CPA, who works for my company and works with me.
I also issued all the tax and pay records of mine in order to make sure that I do work for the company.
3 months has passed and a few weeks ago my lawyer sent a letter to inquiry on my process.
Does anybody know how long it will take to get the decision after receiving procedural fairness letter?
I am not quite sure on the wait period for the decision to be taken. But I highly doubt whether your App would be rejected, since you have furnished all the requested documents. Good luck.

Vishwajeet

May 25, 2017
Did you get any reply? U got visa?

arc22

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
I am going through the same issue. My PR was refused as CIC did not believe that I belong to the noc category I applied for.
Once they refused my PR , I got another letter that explains all my duties and applied for a reconsideration. It took three months for them to assess this and reopen my case. Last week i got a confirmation that they've reopened my case and will notify if they need any additional information.
I am waiting now!

emilee

May 27, 2017
Hello,
Thank you for sharing yours.
Actually, I got the Ready for visa letter for COPR from visa office 2 days ago.
It has been over 6 months since I sent my documents for procedural fairness letter.
I wish you luck!

emilee

May 27, 2017
I got the Ready for visa letter for COPR from visa office 2 days ago.
It has been over 6 months since I sent my documents for procedural fairness letter.

emilee

May 27, 2017
I am not quite sure on the wait period for the decision to be taken. But I highly doubt whether your App would be rejected, since you have furnished all the requested documents. Good luck.
Thank you for wishing my luck.

Vishwajeet

May 25, 2017
Thank you for wishing my luck.
Sorry to ask but what is COPR and does it mean you got visa? And where are you from? Does they mentioned about misrepresented and any ban for Canada?
Please reply and thank you.

emilee

May 27, 2017
I applied for EE outside Canada, and CoPR means Confirmation of PR.
So once I get the CoPR from visa office, I can get the PR next time i come to Canada.
And yes, they mentioned about misrepresented and ban for Canada in the procedural fairness letter.

Vishwajeet

May 25, 2017
I applied for EE outside Canada, and CoPR means Confirmation of PR.
So once I get the CoPR from visa office, I can get the PR next time i come to Canada.
And yes, they mentioned about misrepresented and ban for Canada in the procedural fairness letter.
They have taken a very long time to give you a decision, Salute to your patience and how did you prove them wrong.?

Feb 9, 2017
Dear Members,
It's been 18 months since I submitted my application for PR. I am CEC outland applicant. I got Procedural Fairness Letter on 15 December 2017 about my employment in Canada. The officer had asked me to provide Paystubs and Bank statements within 30 days time period. I provided all the documents on 10 January 2018. Now it's been more than 6 months since I submitted these additional documents asked by officer but still there is no news.
Could anyone tell me how long does it take for them to finalise my application after sending the additional documents regarding "Procedural Fairness Letter" ??

sepidehR

Mar 1, 2017
Dear Members,
It's been 18 months since I submitted my application for PR. I am CEC outland applicant. I got Procedural Fairness Letter on 15 December 2017 about my employment in Canada. The officer had asked me to provide Paystubs and Bank statements within 30 days time period. I provided all the documents on 10 January 2018. Now it's been more than 6 months since I submitted these additional documents asked by officer but still there is no news.
Could anyone tell me how long does it take for them to finalise my application after sending the additional documents regarding "Procedural Fairness Letter" ??
hi dear friend,I have got the same letter in Dec 2017 and after 10 months they are still processing my supporting docs!! what about your case?did they finalize your case?

Feb 9, 2017
hi dear friend,I have got the same letter in Dec 2017 and after 10 months they are still processing my supporting docs!! what about your case?did they finalize your case?
No, my application is still in process. I dont know why its taking so long ?? What was your Procedural fairness letter about ?
hopping to get PPR soon. God is always there with us.