+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After PPR what’s next?

Harshit20

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
So I was wondering that once we get ppr what’s next like how do we submit our passport for stamping, do we get an email for the same from VFS? for pickup or we have to book a request for pickup as I am unable to find much information on the same in india.

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
So I was wondering that once we get ppr what’s next like how do we submit our passport for stamping, do we get an email for the same from VFS? for pickup or we have to book a request for pickup as I am unable to find much information on the same in india.
Yes they instruct for submission of passport via two way courier service....they will mail you...thts what they told in latest webinar.....do not submit your passport untill they instructed.

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
We will get instructions letter by embassy after receiving ppr. This letter includes client number which is specific and on the bases of this letter we can submit our passport

Reactions: Nit123

Reetgarg

Aug 24, 2019
Exactly, it is depressing now because I am waiting from March. Complete file , aip and college is on readiness list. But no update till now.

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Exactly, it is depressing now because I am waiting from March. Complete file , aip and college is on readiness list. But no update till now.
Same here bro
Received AIP in august
Complete file (applied in April)
DLI approved for readiness plan
Still waiting:(

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Can you please tell me after how many days we will get instructions letter...
Hi sanchi
You don't need any instruction letter now. As per 13 November 2020 students who receive ppr can contact with vfs global for further process. I received my ppr on 4th November so that time it was necessary.