Jan 17, 2022
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
VFS
Med's Done....
5th January 2022
I hope so too that I get my PPR asap. But when I applied for my visa they asked me if I have co-op and my college did not give me co-op so I had to say no in my visa application.

ALI2066

Aug 25, 2023
No, there is absolutely no guarantee that if you pass your medical exam you'll get your visa. They are not even connected to your personal profile or your study program.
The medical exam is necessary only to make sure that you don't have any contagious diseases and don't have any injury or condition that will be a burden for Canada's Health System.
Stamping the visa in your passport will depend on your local Visa Office processing times. You'll have to check with them or ask people that also applied there.
I beg to disagree, most visas for Canada are refused in initial screening. CIC request for Medical only if they decide to move ahead with application for final processing or approval.

Mercy-en

Oct 19, 2023
I passed my medical on the 9th November 2023, I'm still waiting for PPR...Please when will they call for it. I applied as a family through student permit, work permit for my husband and visitor visa for my baby. My school is in January intakes. They are delaying. I'm a bit worried