+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After new current police and medical checks requested

LCS

May 5, 2005
My husband was contacted the first week of February for updated police and medical records, which have been obtained and have been with the Cdn Embassy in Lima as of February 15 or so. Until the time when the military check started (which took an entire additional year) they seemed to process everything rather quickly, I'm hoping this last part will be too.
Does anyone have any information about the final processing timeframes from the Cdn Embassy in Lima, from when they received this final updated paperwork to when they issue Permanent Residency?
Thanks very much for any information you may have.
LCS

LCS

May 5, 2005
Re: After new current police and medical checks requested-another interview?

Will there be yet ANOTHER interview after this before they give a PRV or was the first initial one the only one that is conducted? Can anyone relate what their experience has been? I'm wondering if I should be hoping the end might be in sight or if there will be another interview before that. thx

imjoe

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
As far as I know... You just have to wait until you get a request for your Passports, and you will be done...

At least that's what I'm waiting for.

LCS

May 5, 2005
They have had his passport in their possession from 1.5 years ago. It also expired during that time, will they be requesting a new one before finalizing? thanks
LCS