after modification profile show ineligible

Emaan Asad

Jun 18, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
hi folks,

yesterday I made a changing in my profile, I changed "any relatives living in Canada" from yes to no and now profile is showing ineligible despite of meeting 67 points criteria.
can anyone help to locate the error???

primary applicant:
masters degree
LRSW 8,7,7.5,6
Experience: more than three years

spouse:
masters degree
LRSW 8,6.5,6.5,7
experience: more than three years

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Emaan Asad said:
hi folks,

yesterday I made a changing in my profile, I changed "any relatives living in Canada" from yes to no and now profile is showing ineligible despite of meeting 67 points criteria.

primary applicant:
masters degree
LRSW 8,7,7.5,6

spouse:
masters degree
LRSW 8,6.5,6.5,7
Better to create a new profile, I guess, if it allows to do so.

This time, be careful.

Emaan Asad

Jun 18, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
but even now if I fill data in come to Canada tool then it is also showing me ineligible. what to do now??? :(

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Emaan Asad said:
but even now if I fill data in come to Canada tool then it is also showing me ineligible. what to do now??? :(
You might be entering wrong info in that. This might be the reason.

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Emaan Asad said:
hi folks,

primary applicant:
masters degree
LRSW 8,7,7.5,6

spouse:
masters degree
LRSW 8,6.5,6.5,7
If you and your spouse have foreign work experience, foreign degree with ECA, and without any relatives in Canada,,, you can claim only 408 points which is lower than the cut-off score of draw (for which you have received an ITA).

If you really have a relative who satisfy the below criteria, you can get additional points. Since you had chosen the answer Yes to that question, you might had enough points to get an ITA.

You, or, if it applies, your spouse or common-law partner, have a relative, either a

parent,
grandparent,
child,
grandchild,
child of a parent (sibling),
child of a grandparent (aunt or uncle), or
grandchild of a parent (niece or nephew), who is
living in Canada
18 years or older and
a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

I have never come accross a situation like this before, so can you tell me that, is it possible to change the answer back to Yes? or Did your profile just freeze?

Emaan Asad

Jun 18, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
we didn't receive any ITA, I just don't want to mention my relatives to avoid additional documentation to proof blood relation of my mother with my uncle.
I know our point are 408, but people below this CRS have eligible profiles, I don't know what info I am entering wrong that made the profile ineligible.
ps: there are no additional points in CRS for having any relative in Canada before june.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
can_indian said:
If you and your spouse have foreign work experience, foreign degree with ECA, and without any relatives in Canada,,, you can claim only 408 points which is lower than the cut-off score of draw (for which you have received an ITA).

If you really have a relative who satisfy the below criteria, you can get additional points. Since you had chosen the answer Yes to that question, you might had enough points to get an ITA. You do not get any CRS points for a relative in Canada. You just get FSW points. These are different. And from June 6 you can claim points only for a Sibling in Canada not for all relatives.

You, or, if it applies, your spouse or common-law partner, have a relative, either a

parent,
grandparent,
child,
grandchild,
child of a parent (sibling),
child of a grandparent (aunt or uncle), or
grandchild of a parent (niece or nephew), who is
living in Canada
18 years or older and
a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

I have never come accross a situation like this before, so can you tell me that, is it possible to change the answer back to Yes? or Did your profile just freeze?

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Maverick28 said:
If you really have a relative who satisfy the below criteria, you can get additional points. Since you had chosen the answer Yes to that question, you might had enough points to get an ITA. You do not get any CRS points for a relative in Canada. You just get FSW points. These are different. And from June 6 you can claim points only for a Sibling in Canada not for all relatives.
Thanks for clearing that up. I thought people have already started claiming points for having a relative in Canada.