+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After medical, Police clearance & RPRF --- What's Next

Chris Lance

Apr 8, 2009
Please help...

After medical, police clearance & RPRF payment --- what's the next step... anybody from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia with the same case...

I heard that the next step is interview is that correct? Onething more when they request for passport for visa stamping is that possible to stay long at visa local office (Riyadh) I asked this it's because our passport are handle and keep by our employers.

Please help... thanks & regards to all....

silvercloud

Jun 15, 2013
HI CHRIS
in my opinion the next step is interview. incase waived (if lucky) then pp request. and the way u go.....
i have one question. the RPFP is 490$. i have a wife and three kids. i m sure for the kids there is no fee. but for the spouse do i have to pay 490$ separately?

thnx

Oct 2, 2020
After medical , police clearance and rprf.. what is the next step in saskatechewan pnp process... its been 12 months .. recieved no update...??

Oct 2, 2020
HI CHRIS
in my opinion the next step is interview. incase waived (if lucky) then pp request. and the way u go.....
i have one question. the RPFP is 490$. i have a wife and three kids. i m sure for the kids there is no fee. but for the spouse do i have to pay 490$ separately?

thnx
Yes