+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After ITA

Inamurrahman

Nov 15, 2017
Dear All,

I am going to create my EE profile. Need some clarification

1) Currently working in Kuwait as an accountant, basically from India. If I get ITA, they will call me for the interview to Canadian Embassy located in India or Canadian Embassy located in middle east? Is it difficult to link spouse for PR once I got PR or there is small procedure and nothing to worry about it? What is recommended with some rational reasons? If my wife is in India and I am in Kuwait, they will call both of us for the interview or what? What is the basis of being considered my application from Middle East or India? From which region it is better to be considered my application and where I have to mention it about particular region to be considered my application from it? Where is the more chances in whole procedure to be selected for PR?

2) What is the deadline to show the settlement fund? If 60 days only is the deadline to show settlement fund, then it could be managed starting from now it self as I heard that the minimum required balance that is about CAD13,000.00 should be there in your account lasting for 6 months. Whether they consider our property evaluated from Chartered Accountant as a settlement fund?
There is one of agent premises in Kuwait known as Pinoycare Visa Centre, asks for CAD3,800.00 (Approx) and they have the facility that they will put settlement fund in our bank account for 0% interest. Kindly recommend for this opportunity. They have so many success cases showed in video footage in an orientation seminar they conduct.

Please, suggest, is it better to apply directly and not wasting money or to consider the money as an investment as they have so many success cases showed in video footage. Is it something you can do by yourself while working in Kuwait and sometime called for interview from Canadian Embassy located in India, as I am more confused with the Post-ITA process

Kind request to guide me in detail for this matter

Thanks & Best Regards,
Inamurrahman
Accountant
Fawares Petroleum Services Co.
Kuwait

Last edited:
Reactions: pitico55

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
They will consider your country of residence, in your case Kuwait.
The interview is not a given, you may have one or you may not.
You apply together with your wife as dependant, this way you don't have to sponsor her afterwords which is long and expensive process.
I would recommend applying on your own. No point waisting money and the firm can't guarantee anything anyway.
Theoretically you should have the money for POF at the time of creating your EE profile.

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
1- your local visa office is determined based on your current country of residence. very few people have an interview.

2- once you receive ITA you'll have 90 days to submit your application with all supporting documents including POF. The average balance in your accounts for the last 6 months need to meet the minimum settlement funds. if you had a sudden deposit into your account in that period, you'll need to justify it.

And of course you can apply on your own. just take your time to read IRCC website, most of the info you will need is there. for what is missing you can get help on the forums. there are some really nice people willing to help. but if you dont have time for this, you can hire a consultant. it's your choice. just be careful, i've heard there are may charlatans out there

Inamurrahman

Nov 15, 2017
1- your local visa office is determined based on your current country of residence. very few people have an interview.

2- once you receive ITA you'll have 90 days to submit your application with all supporting documents including POF. The average balance in your accounts for the last 6 months need to meet the minimum settlement funds. if you had a sudden deposit into your account in that period, you'll need to justify it.

And of course you can apply on your own. just take your time to read IRCC website, most of the info you will need is there. for what is missing you can get help on the forums. there are some really nice people willing to help. but if you dont have time for this, you can hire a consultant. it's your choice. just be careful, i've heard there are may charlatans out there
Thanks for your reply,
That means, I think it seems that I shall get through procedure till the and if I have that minimum POF from now on wards only to be it in my account till 6 months, otherwise it seems no other way, If I don't have the sufficient amount, is there any process to follow personally you can suggest for my circumstances.

Also, how it to think that let me get ITA first then, I shall think about POF letter?

Regards,
Inamurrahman

Inamurrahman

Nov 15, 2017
They will consider your country of residence, in your case Kuwait.
The interview is not a given, you may have one or you may not.
You apply together with your wife as dependant, this way you don't have to sponsor her afterwords which is long and expensive process.
I would recommend applying on your own. No point waisting money and the firm can't guarantee anything anyway.
Theoretically you should have the money for POF at the time of creating your EE profile.
Thanks Dear...

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello, guys! Is there anybody who uploaded documents after ITA? Did you upload certified photocopies and original translations? When scanning them, did you unseal the documents, so they can be scanned properly?