+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After ITA - University Document

rajesh1986

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Hi Friends,

I have BSc degree and Membership of Chartered Accountancy. Presently waiting for WES evaluation results.

Can someone help me to prepare the document to upload after getting ITA.

Question

1. University - I have 8 results sheets for each semester and also have a certificate with all the results. But I do not have a copy of what University sent to WES.

Should I upload all 8 semesters? or only the summary? Should I get a copy of WES doc from Uni?

2. Chartered Accountancy - I have 5 results sheet for each level and one membership certificate. And also I have a copy of the transcript sent to WES.

What document should I upload?

Thank You very much for the help.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi Friends,

I have BSc degree and Membership of Chartered Accountancy. Presently waiting for WES evaluation results.

Can someone help me to prepare the document to upload after getting ITA.

Question

1. University - I have 8 results sheets for each semester and also have a certificate with all the results. But I do not have a copy of what University sent to WES.

Should I upload all 8 semesters? or only the summary? Should I get a copy of WES doc from Uni?

2. Chartered Accountancy - I have 5 results sheet for each level and one membership certificate. And also I have a copy of the transcript sent to WES.

What document should I upload?

Thank You very much for the help.
1. You only have to upload your degree certificate for your PR application.
2. No need to submit result sheets.
Wait till you get your ITA and once you start your PR application, you will get a personalised checklist which will mention all things you need to submit.

rajesh1986

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
1. You only have to upload your degree certificate for your PR application.
2. No need to submit result sheets.
Wait till you get your ITA and once you start your PR application, you will get a personalised checklist which will mention all things you need to submit.
Thanks buddy for the response.