+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After interview

Mar 28, 2018
I interviewed 2 days ago and my question is the officer nor telling any thing you are approved or refusal , what meaning that?
Mostly who is the decision maker for approvel? The officer is taking interview can make decision? At what time it will take to get answer,

Thanks

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
I interviewed 2 days ago and my question is the officer nor telling any thing you are approved or refusal , what meaning that?
Mostly who is the decision maker for approvel? The officer is taking interview can make decision? At what time it will take to get answer,

Thanks
We did our interview and the officer told us on the spot she was approving. I believe it's the interviewing officer who makes the decision.

Reactions: msb

Mimi0203

Star Member
May 26, 2017
also had

Thanks
an interview last week but the interviewer did not say if she was approving or not but told us that we did well and answered the questions well.But will let us know if he needs additional info