+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After how many days reapply for trv

Patelhirenbetul

Sep 15, 2017
Today my trv is rejected after how many days should i reapply for trv this time, now winter is started in canada, i dont know the reason why they reject my application, if the reason is i will not come back to my country, how to convence them that iam not intrested to stay in canada, because i went to australia this march 2017 for 15 days, i have visa upto feb 2018 for australia, if my intetion is to stay i will stay in australia, economic wise currency is same of canada & australia, i got the schengen visa in 2015 i traveled to netherland,france,belgium, switzerland, singapore, thailand, my purpose of visit to canada is only tourism, i dont have relatives in canada who send me invitation letter or sponsor me. Hope anyone give me the proper guidence for reapply for trv,

Last edited:

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You can apply right away, but unless you reject the reasons for refusal, you can expect it to be refused again. What document did you submit to support your application?

Patelhirenbetul

Sep 15, 2017
You can apply right away, but unless you reject the reasons for refusal, you can expect it to be refused again. What document did you submit to support your application?
I have summited 3 years income tax return of myself & company, 6 month bank satement, in my account its 8.5 lakh, company account 2 crore, marriage certificate, bombay stock exchange statement, australia visa copy vaild upto feb 18, iam a indian national, iam a regular tax payer of my country, i applied paper visa in new delhi, why i should stay in canada, i have very good business, property bank blance,in my country, i already traveled schengen country & australia if my intention is to stay why should i return from that country,god knows how they treat to indians espically gujarati, they dont want geniune visitor who actually want to expoler canada, actually there is no medium to contact an embassy officer

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
It's for an applicant to prove that s/he is indeed a genuine visitor. It seems like your agent did not prepare/submit a convincing application.

god knows how they treat to indians espically gujarati, they dont want geniune visitor who actually want to expoler canada,
Sorry to this, in a way, Gujaratis have brought this upon themselves. In the past few decades, there was an almost mass exodus to western countries. Not just Gujaratis but this was true even of people from other communities. Unfortunately, due to the visa/immigration fraudulent actions of a few applicants, immigration scrutinizes applications more closely.

You have not posted the reasons for your TRV refusal. Anyways

'Patel' is a very common surname (if it's your surname). You may want to order GCMS notes to check if this is a case of mistaken identity. However, I believe your refusal is more likely because you could not prove a genuine purpose of visit + you did not demonstrate your strong ties well

Patelhirenbetul

Sep 15, 2017
It's for an applicant to prove that s/he is indeed a genuine visitor. It seems like your agent did not prepare/submit a convincing application.

Sorry to this, in a way, Gujaratis have brought this upon themselves. In the past few decades, there was an almost mass exodus to western countries. Not just Gujaratis but this was true even of people from other communities. Unfortunately, due to the visa/immigration fraudulent actions of a few applicants, immigration scrutinizes applications more closely.

'Patel' is a very common surname (if it's your surname). You may want to order GCMS notes to check if this is a case of mistaken identity. However, I believe your refusal is more likely because you could not prove a genuine purpose of visit + you did not demonstrate your strong ties well
my genuine purpose is for tourism not to stay there, i want just 10 or 7 days visa for tourism not for 10 years or 5 years,i dont get the refusal letter it was with my agent, she will posted within 3-4 days,i dont know what is gcms & how to operate it, if u guide me, it will be beneficial for me, how iam convence that iam a genuine visitor who want to go nigara falls & toronto one weak is sufficent for me,should i reapply with my daughter also this time, she is not interested to come this time, so we applied for visitor visa, allmost its 24 hours journey to canada,& it irritating to for her, should i summit my property documents also,

deep4103

Aug 25, 2017
my genuine purpose is for tourism not to stay there, i want just 10 or 7 days visa for tourism not for 10 years or 5 years,i dont get the refusal letter it was with my agent, she will posted within 3-4 days,i dont know what is gcms & how to operate it, if u guide me, it will be beneficial for me, how iam convence that iam a genuine visitor who want to go nigara falls & toronto one weak is sufficent for me,should i reapply with my daughter also this time, she is not interested to come this time, so we applied for visitor visa, allmost its 24 hours journey to canada,& it irritating to for her, should i summit my property documents also,
Have you applied with your wife but without your daughter?
If yes than it will create problem because they assume you are going to work there while your daughter is being brought up in india.

If you applied alone than there will be no problem.

Reactions: Patelhirenbetul

Patelhirenbetul

Sep 15, 2017
If yes than it will create problem because they assume you are going to work there while your daughter is being brought up in india.

should i apply with my daughter next time, my question is that what they are checking?i think they have not checked my travel history?my account satement, iam doing my business in our country, why should i go for work there? I have valid visa for australia upto feb 2018, i will stay there & work currency is almost same of australia & canada, if i want to work, i will be working in europe, but myself & wife return from france, switzerland,belgium, & netherland, brother 2 crore is not a small amount in account

deep4103

Aug 25, 2017
should i apply with my daughter next time, my question is that what they are checking?i think they have not checked my travel history?my account satement, iam doing my business in our country, why should i go for work there? I have valid visa for australia upto feb 2018, i will stay there & work currency is almost same of australia & canada, if i want to work, i will be working in europe, but myself & wife return from france, switzerland,belgium, & netherland, brother 2 crore is not a small amount in account
Can you share your timeline? when you applied & when you get refusal?

I think its better to apply with tour itinerary & letter from reputed travel companies like cox & kings... If you applying with family.

Patelhirenbetul

Sep 15, 2017
I have applied on 21 aug, my file is rejected on 14 sep, i have summited through thomos cook bhopal there also own aristro.in my agent is from bhopal, next time i apply with family when summer vaccation is started in india,

deep4103

Aug 25, 2017
I have applied on 21 aug, my file is rejected on 14 sep, i have summited through thomos cook bhopal there also own aristro.in my agent is from bhopal, next time i apply with family when summer vaccation is started in india,
Yes you may apply in summer.

It will be easier

Patelhirenbetul

Sep 15, 2017
Yes you may apply in summer.

It will be easier
Today my agent open the enevolpe there is no refusal letter inside only one letter is their in both passport that we have send you details on your mail id, but i dont get any mail from embassy, what should i do now, too no the reason of refusal.please reply

deep4103

Aug 25, 2017
Today my agent open the enevolpe there is no refusal letter inside only one letter is their in both passport that we have send you details on your mail id, but i dont get any mail from embassy, what should i do now, too no the reason of refusal.please reply
Have you linked your application with cic account?

Patelhirenbetul

Sep 15, 2017
my passport is return today, but one message is there "important information regarding your application has been sent to you by email".please suggest me how i know about my reason for refusal i have mailed to delhi-imenquiry@international.gc.ca & DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca, but auto generate message come
Your e-mail was received by the New Delhi visa office.
We do not respond unless you have already submitted an application and we need additional information from you. If a response is justified, we will write within 30 days.
We do not provide status updates on applications in process.
We do not confirm receipt of documents or passports.
Application forms and instruction guides are available here: www.cic.gc.ca
Notice: www.cic.gc.ca/english/notices.asp

my application number is
CANADA VISA APPLICATION REF. NO. 20170821INICTRV47200 - CONFIRMATION

Patelhirenbetul

Sep 15, 2017

my passport is return today, but one message is there "important information regarding your application has been sent to you by email".please suggest me how i know about my reason for refusal i have mailed to delhi-imenquiry@international.gc.ca & DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca, but auto generate message come
Your e-mail was received by the New Delhi visa office.
We do not respond unless you have already submitted an application and we need additional information from you. If a response is justified, we will write within 30 days.
We do not provide status updates on applications in process.
We do not confirm receipt of documents or passports.
Application forms and instruction guides are available here: www.cic.gc.ca
Notice: www.cic.gc.ca/english/notices.asp

my application number is
CANADA VISA APPLICATION REF. NO. 20170821INICTRV47200 - CONFIRMATION