+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After getting visa can we change college before going to canada if we missed intake ?

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
Apply for an extra seat in a course you like. Once you land inside Canada change college. Notify CIC you change school.

Reactions: Immstu

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Apply for an extra seat in a course you like. Once you land inside Canada change college. Notify CIC you change school.
100 % right advise. Always good to change after landing only. Take LOA of new course, withdrw from current, fee refund and the last most important part is dli change from online account. you are done. Agents will fool of you by saying u have to attend 1 semester or 2 semester and this is cic rule. I changed immediatedly after coming to canada and no problem.

Reactions: Uvr

sandy99980

Sep 26, 2016
Gujarat india
Visa Office......
Banglore
App. Filed.......
17-10-2016
100 % right advise. Always good to change after landing only. Take LOA of new course, withdrw from current, fee refund and the last most important part is dli change from online account. you are done. Agents will fool of you by saying u have to attend 1 semester or 2 semester and this is cic rule. I changed immediatedly after coming to canada and no problem.
Hello can you please help me I am still in India and apply for Jan intake I got visa for September intake but college not accepting me so if I change my program and college do I get any problem in Immigration ?? Please help me or whatsaap me

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
Because consultants with ties to the school receives 10-20% of the int'l students tuition so if they did not pay anything to the school they will not receive anything.

Hello can you please help me I am still in India and apply for Jan intake I got visa for September intake but college not accepting me so if I change my program and college do I get any problem in Immigration ?? Please help me or whatsaap me
You might have a problem there, Buddy. What you need to do is secure a seat with the same course that starts in January. It doesnt have to be a same school but it has to be the same course.

Reactions: Immstu

tejareddy 123

Sep 26, 2017
need some information regarding my application I got my visa for September 2017 but my college not offering me unconditional offer letter .so I am planning to change my college and get new loa from another college.with the same level of a program.it creates an issue at a port of entry or at immigration

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
Can we change DLI before landing? And come on different semester?

Ashar2010

Sep 30, 2018
hi all,
I received my entry visa to Canada and planning to enter on 10th January as an exchange student. The letter which I received states that I would be receiving my study permit at the airport.

My question is if I show the immigration officer an admission in a full time program for one year, will I be granted one year study permit or it will still be a 3/4 months study permit which I requested initially.

Your response will be appreciated

Thanks

Sonia D

Feb 17, 2018
Hello
My sister have applied for study permit online on april 9th 2019. And her college is in British Columbia
Yet there is no update for her Visa
And her classes are going to start today 13th may 2019
So if her visa gets delayed and she comes late to Canada , then can she change her college for September intake 2019??
Can anyone.please help.me regarding my query?
Please..

fatima99

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Hello
My sister have applied for study permit online on april 9th 2019. And her college is in British Columbia
Yet there is no update for her Visa
And her classes are going to start today 13th may 2019
So if her visa gets delayed and she comes late to Canada , then can she change her college for September intake 2019??
Can anyone.please help.me regarding my query?
Please..
Did she pay deposit for seat?