+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After failing the two written test how long is the wait for the verbal test

Abdih

Sep 24, 2015
Hello folks my friend failed his second written test in September 2015 can anyone tell how long it will take for the verbal test/interview

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abdih said:
Hello folks my friend failed his second written test in September 2015 can anyone tell how long it will take for the verbal test/interview
It depends on CJs availability. There are not that many CJs hence there is a backlog of 200K applicants. Having said that CIC is a nut case and you never know what they think/do. Also now it is the final chance for your friend. If he fails he has to start all over again and pay $630 (has to qualify based on new rule). Ask him to concentrate and study rather than worrying when the interview is.

There have been people in this forum waiting more than 3 yrs for their test. I don't want to judge your friend but he has been given two chances asking for third immediately is just not right.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Abdih said:
During my wife's exam, I had a chance to speak to a couple who were in this situation. They had come for her 3rd attempt which was an oral exam. She had initially applied in 2011, had her first exam in 2013, second one in 2014, and was there for her third oral exam in August 2015. Not saying, that it could be the same case for your friend but you be the judge. There are a lot of applications waiting for hearing with CJ as mentioned above.

paw339

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Usually the fundamental reason people fail the written test multiple times is because their English/French isn't good enough. If their language skills are poor make sure they are brought up to a high level. Those that have the biggest language problems don't speak English/French at home and only watch foreign language TV etc so by changing that you can easily improve your standard.

windcan

Nov 4, 2015
It doesnt have to be with CJ for the third test. It can be with a citizenship officer because that is what I have heard from the citizenship officer during my test.